“Reviewing a restaurant after one visit may not be fair, but that's never stopped me before.”
Review of Cherry Creek Grill

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 2nd and Steele St
Description: Dine on the patio or take a seat at our horseshoe-shaped bar while enjoying our interesting selection of artwork surrounding the intimate dining room. Delight in an evening with friends and family in a relaxed neighborhood atmosphere. To view our current menu, please visit our website.
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Swordfish should be excellent right? Especially considering.prices. This restaurant is right around the corner from my home so naturally I really would love to love it. Extremely dark, almost comical. I'll have to try again

Reviewed 10 February 2013

We eat regularly at Bandera in Sacramento and Rutherford Grill in Rutherford. It was after a long drive back from Breckenridge and we wanted something for dinner that we knew would be good. We were not disappointed! We all had our usuals (drinks, dips, ribs, vegetables and prime rib dips). So glad we have some place to eat that we know will always be good.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

Even though we live north of Denver, we want to be regulars at this place! There's no one thing - it is the whole experience that is dialed in. Warm atmosphere with wood and modern styling, a menu with good variety, decent prices, generous portions, and excellent service. Good wine list. The food is delicious and the bar staff is on top of their game. They know the local clientele and are friendly to newbies also. We have eaten here twice recently - sat at the bar once and at a booth once. We probably prefer sitting at the bar a little more because of the bar staff. Getting reservations is a good idea anyway - it is a popular place. Then, if there is room at the bar and people waiting for tables, you could give up your reservation and eat at the bar.

Reviewed 27 January 2013 via mobile

Probably the best corn bread I have ever had. The food is tasty, expensive, but overall the place is worth while. I had the French Dip, huge and great tasting.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

We ate here after coming from the airport. We had the prime rib dip and the rotisserie chicken, both were excellent! They are apparantly known for their ribs, which I wish I knew beforehand. I reccommend getting a skillet of cornbread to share with the table - yum!