“one of my favorite sushi places in Denver”

Hapa Sushi Grill and Sake Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Hapa Sushi Grill and Sake Bar is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #189 of 3,536 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Cherry Creek
Cross street: 2nd & Detroit
Description: The most delicious Japanese + Hawaiian food fusion. "Hapa" is derived from the Hawaiian term that describes a harmonious blend of Asian & American cultures.
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We always have a great meal here. The staff is also fantastic! I mistakenly made a reservation at nearby other sushi restaurant with a similar name but the staff at Hapa was super understanding and accommodating. The still found us a place and saved our evening. THANK YOU!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Had an early dinner on a Friday and were delighted with their food and their Happy Hour prices. We enjoyed a number of their appetizers and their Hapa Beer. Service was excellent -- friendly and helpful. And we're happy that they remain open between conventional lunch and dinner times. We'll definitely return.

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank glassyraven
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I love Hapa, it's fast, it's friendly, and it's menu is robust, offering a variety of inventive rolls and other Japanese/Hawaiian dishes (fusion). If you're looking to save, I recommend timing your visit to coincide with happy hour, as some of the more modest rolls and appetizers are reasonably priced during that time.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We frequent this restaurant and love their selection of sushi and non-sushi items (my husband is not a fish/seafood eater). I love raw fish and appreciate that I can trust Hapa to serve up the freshest fish and also offers a gluten-free menu. We met friends there this last Friday, we were able to have a great conversation (not too loud), lovely ambiance, and our server Gabriela was the absolute best. Thanks, Hapa!

1  Thank Jennifer D
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Our pedicab recommended this place for authentic sushi. We were seated at the the second level and the atmosphere was great. The appetizer menu offered some tasty meat options which were tasty and the sushi was delicious...best that I have ever tried!