“Amazing”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Shrimp santorini appetizer is amazing. It's made with shrimp, tomatoes, feta, cream, and basil, and you sop up that tasty sauce with the amazing pitas. Great gyros & fries too!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I lived in Greece for six months and haven't found more authentic Greek food anywhere else in Colorado. We frequent Pete's at least twice a month to satisfy my gyro cravings! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that wants to eat how the Greeks eat!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Today we had a late lunch at Pete's. Seeing a blackboard special I assumed it would be tasty...leg of lamb with fixings. with a glass of house wine for $22. So disappointing. the meat was dry...maybe it had sat out for hours. not even some cheap gravy to make it more appetizing. I know I could have mess a fuss, but why should a customer have to train the kitchen how to cook! Who likes overdone lamb? My wife's Greek Salad was OK, my son said the Gyro was decent. We shared the baklava for dessert...large portion, nice.
This was our last visit here. The restaurant is very appealing in many respects but the food is pretty disappointing.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We ate here for lunch and both of us were starving so we got the spanakopita pie for an appetizer; which was excellent. I got the gyro for lunch and my friend got the greek burger, which looked really good too. The gyro meat was delicious, sliced very thin and came with lots of cucumber sauce. My friend said the greek burger was really good, super juicy and came with a special sauce. It was a little pricey for lunch, but the food was so excellent it was worth it!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

My boyfriend and I visited before a concert and it was excellent. We shared a plate and it was plenty of food and all of it was delicious. The service was fast and friendly. We will definitely be back!!