My family went to Brothers BBQ after we discovered the Mexican place we were going to was closed that day. BIG MISTAKE!
4 out of the 5 people in our family got FOOD POISONING from this place. Among us, we experienced diarrhea, severe stomach aches, and vomiting. The food took an eternity to come and was dry and disgusting. The service was poor and uncaring.
My brother was probably the sickest of us. He experienced severe diarrhea that was ORANGE and wouldn't stop! Sorry for the nasty description, but please AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!
SAVE YOURSELF, GO TO MCDONALD'S!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.