“Some of the best ribs... EVER”
Review of Brothers BBQ

Brothers BBQ
Ranked #1,147 of 3,066 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Barbecue
Windsor, Colorado
“Some of the best ribs... EVER”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Their ribs here are top notch -- some of the best I've ever had. The pork ribs are perfect -- meaty with dry rub and tons of flavor. Having all the different sauce choices is great as well; you can choose the sauce that you like best.

The beans are also super. Love the little chunks of meat in there and the peppery flavor. Yumm.

By the way, I've judged BBQ for the Kansas City BBQ Society. Everyone has different tastes (some like web ribs, some dry; some like pork, some like beef). Your taste buds are your own guide. BUT... I can tell you that Brother's ribs would score high marks every time! The rib tenderness is just about perfect -- not dry and not overcooked (mushy). These things are HEAVEN.

Of all the Brother's restaurants in the Denver area I've tried, I've had great luck at the Arapahoe/I-25 and Monaco/Leetsdale restaurants. I've also eaten at the one at Broomfield (3 times, a few years ago), but didn't find it was quite as good.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Beevie

Denver, Colorado
“Used to be better”
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Have tried their BBQ at several locations. Was my favorite. For some reason it just doesn't seem as good lately.

Visited April 2012
wrenster7
“AWFUL!”
Reviewed 26 July 2010

Denver rates this as their best bbq? PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND MONEY!!
The chicken is dry, the ribs are marginally ok.Coleslaw was horrible! Portion sizes not adequate for their price!! No one checked to see how things were after we got our food. (Do you think they already knew?

Denver, Co
“Will not return”
Reviewed 13 November 2008

This place is like your typical gas station bbq cooked by high shcool students working their part time job. The pork spare ribs are chewy and not flavorful at all. Brisket was overcooked. This is just a disgrace. I have yet to find adequate bbq in Denver.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Just ok BBQ. I don't like their beans and I don't like their portion sizes (too small). Once in a while I will eat...”
Reviewed 29 July 2008

Just ok BBQ. I don't like their beans and I don't like their portion sizes (too small). Once in a while I will eat there and think "that wasn't so bad."

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook