“AWFUL!”

Brothers BBQ
Ranked #795 of 3,135 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 26 July 2010

Denver rates this as their best bbq? PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND MONEY!!
The chicken is dry, the ribs are marginally ok.Coleslaw was horrible! Portion sizes not adequate for their price!! No one checked to see how things were after we got our food. (Do you think they already knew?

Reviewed 13 November 2008

This place is like your typical gas station bbq cooked by high shcool students working their part time job. The pork spare ribs are chewy and not flavorful at all. Brisket was overcooked. This is just a disgrace. I have yet to find adequate bbq in Denver.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 29 July 2008

Just ok BBQ. I don't like their beans and I don't like their portion sizes (too small). Once in a while I will eat there and think "that wasn't so bad."

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lakewood, Colorado
Reviewed 7 July 2008

Everything is BOMB!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 23 February 2008

My family went to Brothers BBQ after we discovered the Mexican place we were going to was closed that day. BIG MISTAKE!

4 out of the 5 people in our family got FOOD POISONING from this place. Among us, we experienced diarrhea, severe stomach aches, and vomiting. The food took an eternity to come and was dry and disgusting. The service was poor and uncaring.

My brother was probably the sickest of us. He experienced severe diarrhea that was ORANGE and wouldn't stop! Sorry for the nasty description, but please AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS!

SAVE YOURSELF, GO TO MCDONALD'S!