“"great atmosphere, great food, great service"”

Randolph's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Randolph's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #204 of 3,005 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Bar, Contemporary, American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Grant & 18th
Description: Comfortable, Elegant. Uptown's Best. Discover Elegance Redefined Randolph's serves contemporary American Cuisine and classic cocktails in a backdrop of comfortable elegance. Here, patrons take pleasure in wine tastings, wine dinners, Denver's best Happy Hour, networking events and business lunches. Our chef offers a menu that is artful, yet unpretentious, changes seasonally and is complemented by an award-winning wine list. Make your reservations now for "A Toast to Love", our annual Valentine's Evening celebration.
Hanover, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"great atmosphere, great food, great service"”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We recently had an awesome experience at Randolph's in the Warwick Hotel.
The food was superb., absolutely delicious. The service was amazing. Paul and Joe took very good care of us, as well as Meaghan at the Bar. I had blueberry lavender ice cream for dessert which was so delicious I ordered it sent to my room the following night. The staff at the hotel was also great. Between Matthew at the front desk, and Mary with her truffles and berries delivered to my room. I would definitely stay there again and again.

1 Thank Kathleen S
Heather S, Manager at Randolph's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
Kathleen, thank you so much for taking the time to recognize our outstanding team members! It's great to know so many people on our team made your experience at The Warwick and Randolph's memorable.

“Nice evening”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Waiter Paul was an outstanding server for our foursome on the patio last Thursday evening.
The food was superb, too.

• Visited May 2014
Thank you Steve for your posting. We're thrilled to hear about your superb experience at Randolph's.
“Relaxing Evening”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I had dinner with 3 friends tonight on the lanai of Randolphs. The food was great, the weather was ideal and Paul's service was outstanding.

• Visited May 2014
Heather S, Manager at Randolph's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
We are so glad you had a nice evening on our lanai and enjoyed Paul's service. Thank you for taking the time to recognize a member of our team!
We will be serving a special Patio Menu served straight from our grill starting on Monday, June 2nd. We hope you will join us again to try out the new menu featuring some of the following; Colorado Bison Burgers, Pork Belly Sliders, and Citrus Marinated Mahi-Mahi Sandwiches.
“Perfect anniversary dinner”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Randolph's is my favorite restaurant in Denver. If I could eat their herb crusted lamb everyday for the rest of my life I'd be thrilled.Our server Elizabeth was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu. The manager (Bradley I think) came by our table to make sure we were enjoying our special night out. Both the manager and our server went out of their way to make sure out night was perfect. We will definitely be returning again and again!

• Visited April 2014
Bradley S, Manager at Randolph's Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
I am glad that you have found Randolph's to be a place to share a special night! Thank you for enjoying your anniversary dinner with us. It is our pleasure and we look forward to serving you again very soon!
“Outstanding experience!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I must admit, I was broken hearted when I returned to Randolph's to find Bradley was no longer a server. We always received such wonderful, sincere, quality service from him.
However, cudos to management for recognizing such an outstanding employee and promoting him. Now, his attention to customer service is showing through the people he is supervising!
As always, the food was excellent and everyone was friendly and helpful! I would recommend Randolph's for anyone wanting a quality dining experience!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Denver-cuisine
Thank you for your support as I take on a management role here at Randolph's. Your loyalty means so much during times of change. We are looking forward to showcasing a lot of new things as we enter the summer season!