“Outstanding Coffee”
Review of Pablo's

Pablo's
Ranked #23 of 140 Coffee & Tea in Denver
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Pablo's was very close to the outstanding Capitol Hill Mansion Bed & Breakfast Inn. I stopped in for coffee and it's was as good as friends had told me. Don't miss a pick me up here.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

There are only a few good local roasters and coffee houses Denver and this is one of them. They make great espresso based drinks (they sell drip coffee too). Oh and the veggie breakfast burrito is fantastic.

A must stop if you enjoy a well made coffee.

The crowd at the 6th Ave location is a mix of hipsters, typical Denver outdoor types and older local residents. Can be loud at time and can be very mellow.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Went here last night and had one of the best cups of coffee I've ever had. They know what they are doing, and the blends are so well balanced and delicious, makes me want more. This is a unique place with lots of quirky decor, which is appropriate for a coffee shop like this. They have nice couches and it's very comfortable. We did not have any of the baked goods but they looked great, and we saw that they had gluten free baked items, which we like. They also have a nice selection of teas, and they give you a little tea pot with your choice. I really like this place and our son, who is a coffee conoisseur, gives it top marks too. Check it out!

Reviewed 14 April 2013

Just wondering if the barista yesterday remembers saying the title of this review to his co-worker in front of me? I'll give your establishment a 1 for good espresso, but other than that, not a nice atmosphere and really quite disheartening, especially since it took me a while to find you (not from Denver) and when I did, there was no greeting coming in, barista that should have been put in his place (you're really not that special) and then to embarrass the cashier and me, well, just unacceptable customer service. Yes, it's important to have good beans, but come on; you really had to give me crap about getting a 16 oz quad latte? When I asked for an explanation (quietly on the side), the barista mumbled something about the milk v. espresso ratios and the owner doesn't serve this combination anymore. This was after he told the cashier, that she would have to put her foot down about this in the future! I felt so bad for the cashier. What the heck???!!! Really, do the math people, ratio out a quad 16 oz latte and then a double 12 oz latte and please tell me why the production? I know my coffee and oh yeah, I'm the paying customer, remember? Apparently not. Well, I got my quad 16 oz. latte with bad service and I will not be going back to Pablo's again. Good luck staying in business with lousy customer service in the house of snob.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

Pablo's is an experience. Every time we come to Denver, we take a walk to Pablo's. The walk up is great, the atmosphere is very unique, the staff is very friendly, and the coffee is wonderful. The baked goods are so good too (had a chocolate croissant this morning). We love their coffee so much, we bought some to take back to Ohio. Great place!!