“A good restaurent in the area till the late night....”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #443 of 3,062 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Jaipur, India
“A good restaurent in the area till the late night....”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Our flight reach quite late at the Denver airport and it took another half an hour to reach our hotel. It was almost midnight when we checked in to the hotel. Most of the restaurants were closed at this. Reception people suggest me aobut Applebees restra for late night dine. It was good decent, clean, good food, good resvice.
Wishes!!!
Raju India

• Visited June 2014

Leadville, Colorado
“Great until ... Watch the bartender use bar ”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Dinner was great till I was about to order my second drink. We noticed that the bartender was taking the rag she washed the bar with and wiping out the dirty wine glasses then putting them back on the rack. Are you kidding I can't spell all the food born illness your exposing your customers to. Paid the check will get a second drink at the hotel hopefully that will be safe.

“Took forever”
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Unprofessional, waited over an hour for food and didnt get what we ordered. They said it would take 20 minutes which was a lie

Burlington, Canada
“Nice food, good service”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Ate here one evening as it was close to the hotel. I was promptly addressed when I entered and seated at a table I requested that had some light so I could read. (Since I eat alone a lot when travelling I usually bring a book to read) I had a double whisky steak because it sounded interesting and it was nicely done (I like medium) and came promptly as did the beer I ordered. The waiter came by a couple of time to inquire as to whether I needed anything and to ask how the meal was, as did the manager as he passed by. All in all very positive experience. The menu is fairly extensive with typical food, steaks, burgers etc

• Visited December 2013
Tampa, Florida
“It's Applebees-consistently average”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

At dinner here after a really long day. It was near my hotel and I know Applebees. Food wasn't bad but not great. I had the riblets, which is one of my favorites. Typical Applebees style. Service was good.

I would go back, but wouldn't go out of my way.

• Visited November 2013