“Very nice staff and you can walk there from Embassy suites.”
Review of Rodney's South - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rodney's South
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Filley, Ne
“Very nice staff and you can walk there from Embassy suites.”
Reviewed 19 July 2010

This was just around the corner from where we were staying (Embassy Suites) and while it did not seem like a place for children ( a little fancy) they were very welcoming. The food was good and th price was decent also. We were very tired and did not feel like driving on our last night so this was a great option.

Munich, Germany
“Great place to have a steak and a cocktail”
Reviewed 18 May 2009

Great place to have a steak and a cocktail

“great place to meet someone for lunch, or a date for a nice dinner.”
Reviewed 2 March 2009

great place to meet someone for lunch, or a date for a nice dinner.

Denver
“Reserved tables leave regulars out in the cold”
Reviewed 10 December 2008

I am (was) a very regular customer at Rodney's in Tamarac. My wife and I are there almost every Friday night and we have loved the staff and food. Waitresses often just brought me a 7/7 when we walked in because they knew that's what I wanted.

Last Friday we came in and could not find a table. There were 5 tables that were empty and "reserved" but nobdy ever came in to take the seats. We were there for a drink waiting but after an hour, we just left to go find a new favorite restaurant.

Dave

Denver,Co
“Rude,sloppy service”
Reviewed 10 March 2007

We went to dinner at Rodney's in Tamarac Square last night.
From the get go the waitress was racing around madly. She was a blonde in her 50"s with hair and clothes in disarray.
The food was ok and as we finished our dinner this waitress comes racing behind me and dumps a glass of wine on my head and the back of my white sweater. A few minutes later she collides with another employee and drenches her from the front.
I was offered free cleaning. I was not interested as I know red wine is not coming out ,I tried cold water,club soda. My daughter talked to the manager and she said," it happens all the time". The waitress is loudly protesting,"I am only human". My meal was comped which doesn't come close to replacing my sweater. I just wanted to get away from this nasty atmosphere. No one ever took blame. They acted like I was at fault. No one tried to help me mop up the mess. Rita Dwyer

2 Thank CoNov