“Terrific Propoerty, GREATEST service ever!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center
Ranked #20 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This is easily the nicest Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in. I was lucky to get a corner room (420 ha ha, welcome to Denver).
This a recently gutted and renovated old bank building. The rooms are large and modern. I was very impressed with the modern fixtures including automated shades, both black out and shades.

True story confessional. Not being acclimated to the altitude and a very heavy handed sommelier, I returned from a business dinner not entirely sober, but not a disaster, I just always lose my keys!
Anyway, the Bellman, recognizing me from my check in and witnessing my trouble finding my room key, offered to help. He walked me to the front desk, got me a new set of keys and an apple then introduced me to a security guard . Security then escorted me to my room and said"Make sure you lock the door and have a good night."

BOOM! As a single female business traveler, never have I received this level of service. And really, I wasn't even that buzzed. This hotel obviously has a very well laid out plan for guest security, and given their proximity to EVERYTHING in DT Denver must deal with their fair share of buzzed guests. It shows.

Thank you! I enjoyed my stay, and that apple.

Room Tip: ask for a 20 room, they are the corner rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Jimmy, thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites and I am glad we were able to help you through the loss of your keys! We do our best to be prepared for all situations so you know when you return you are in good hands! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center

Reviewed 26 November 2013

It's the best hotel in terms of room cleanliness, friendly staff, and location. I get treated great everytime I'm there and it's one block off of 16th Street Mall and the business center. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

1  Thank Travis I

Dear Travis, thank you for your loyalty to our Hampton Inn & Suites in downtown Denver. Please stop by and say hello next time you stay with us. We appreciate your time in sharing your experience through this review.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Great Place to stay!! Great Location!!!..Staff was very helpful & friendly!! I was there to attend the Chiefs vs Bronco's game, I was a lil worried about my SUV, because it is all decked out in CHIEFS, so the Valet Guys parked it in the back lot, instead of the parking garage, which I thought was above and beyond. When I left, all of my magnets & Flags were still on her!!! :) There are many great places to eat, drink & shop, within walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debra D

Dear Debra, thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites for your football weekend! We may be Bronco fans here however we appreciated the passion you have for the Kansas City Chiefs. We would love to see you every year for this exciting rivalry and we thank you for taking the time to share your review!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Easy to reach Colorado convention center, 16th Street Mall and Denver Pavilions, everything are walking distance. Provide hot breakfast and 24HR coffee service. Quiet condition at lobby and room, taking good rest.

1  Thank Katsuyuki H
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel upon your return trip to Japan. I am glad you enjoyed our convenient location and comfort of the hotel. We hope you will stay with us on your next Denver trip!

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Right across the street from the Hyatt and close to a lot of resturants, a mall and walking distance of club district as well as Pepsi center. I would recomend this hotel to anyone visiting Denver on busines or pleasure as it is close to the convention center as well

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Omar, thank you for your review and we value your recommendation of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your return trips to Denver.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I was extremely satisfied with my stay the hotel and staff over all were excellent! I would highly recommend this property and its location in downtown is very convenient, plenty of shopping and restaurants that are not awefully far the staff was friendly and helpful. Very pleased!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Edna, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Hampton Inn & Suites. I was thrilled that you enjoyed our service and convenience of our downtown location. We look forward to serving you on your future trips to Denver!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This hotel is very hip and trendy. The location is close to 16th street mall and other local hotspots. Its very clean, has an up to date fitness center, and very spacious rooms. The hotel staff is knowledgeable about the Denver and Boulder area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Douglas, thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent trip to Denver. We look forward to seeing you on your future trips to Denver. We are working with PreCor to network all of our cardio equipment so you can keep track of your progress while on the road! See you soon!