Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center
Ranked #18 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Convenient location with all the amenities including a very welcoming staff. Close to convention center, buses and light rail. Shopping, dining and entertainment within walking distance. Would gladly recommend the Hampton Denver to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barry J
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear Barry, thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent trip to Denver. We are pleased you enjoyed our service and location. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Travelled from the UK to stay here as we were visiting the Sports Authority Stadium for the Broncos v Chargers game. First class Hotel in every respect, clean and tidy with excellent amenities and friendly staff. Fantastic fitness room which we used every day and a special mention to the lady who looked after breakfast, a real credit to the team here. If only all Hotels were this standard.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

We are happy that you found us all the way from the UK! Thank you for taking the time to share your review and please remember us when planning your trip to a Broncos game next year!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

This hotel is clean, comfortable and convenient in downtown Denver. I will be staying at this location on my next trip to Denver. It is also close to shops and restaurants downtown. It is easy to get to from Denver International and centrally located to a majority of my oil and gas clients.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Kevin, we are thrilled you found us downtown and convenient for your business needs. We look forward to seeing you on your return trips to Denver!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

As usual, Hampton Inn knocks it out of the ballpark with their fabulous beds!!! I left the Hilton Garden Inn Cherry Creek, due to their horribly uncomfortable Tempur-pedic type beds...and checking into the Hampton Inn Denver Convention Center was like checking into heaven! I do want to thank Susan Andrews (I used the wrong name in my review of Hilton Garden, sorry, couldn't edit it!) of the Hilton Garden Cherry Creek & Brice at the Hampton Inn Denver Convention Center for making my transfer happen & hassle-free!

I had a great (large) corner room with a great view of the city...and a great night's sleep on those scrumptious beds! I also love the fact that they provide lap boards for using one's laptop...very convenient!!!

The entire staff was great! I found them all to be very helpful, from suggesting restaurants, to making sure I had a taxi...and asking me if I was enjoying my stay. Great hotel! Highly recommend! Right in the middle of downtown, can walk to most places. I am returning to Denver in the next month or so & I will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for your review and we are thankful for your loyalty to Hilton hotels. We look forward to seeing you on your future trips to Denver!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

My first trip to Denver and I'm so glad I chose to stay at the Hampton Inn Downtown-Convention Center. Denver was one of the cities on my bucket list to see snow cap mountains. I had one of the best times in my life. Denver is beautifully decorated for the Christmas holidays. All week everyone was so helpful; front desk; breakfast lady (she made sure my dining experience was great); valet guys, housekeeping and so many more was gracious and kind. I would like to say a special thank you to Aaron the assist manager (he saved my life). I was injured and he went out of his way to make sure I was ok. Thank you for making my first trip to Denver memorable. If I ever come back I will stay at your hotel. I've traveled many places and I can put your hotel in the top 5 hotel experiences.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review of our Hampton Inn & Suites. It is a great compliment to be considered in your top 5 hotel experiences! I will share your review with our team and recognize Aaron for taking special care of you in your time of need. We look forward to seeing you on your future trips to Denver!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I stayed here for four nights while attending a conference in downtown Denver. I was impressed. This Hampton Inn is co-located with the Homewood Suites near the 16th street mall. The hotel was only recently built. It is spacious, airy and modern. I stayed in a regular room, not a suite, but it included a small refrigerator and microwave oven. The room was spacious and clean. There was plenty of storage space. It had a large bathroom. Room service was meticulous. The hotel staff were attentive and helpful. I was staying on a lower flower floor which only had a view of the wall of the building next door, this was not a problem for me but if you want a view of the city choose one of the higher floors. The complimentary breakfast was okay, but nothing special. There was a coffee maker in the room with complimentary coffee. WiFi internet access was excellent in my room and in the public areas. They hotel had a relatively large, excellent complimentary workout facility that I used every morning. The machines were all new and of good quality.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Drstarman
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn & Suites while attending your conference. I am glad you were able to enjoy the facilities and convenience of our location. We hope you have the opportunity to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Pleasant hotel, clean and well furnished rooms. Housekeeping is great. Staff in our conference room were very attentive and helpful. Hotel is in the central Denver area close to 16th Street Mall shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear James, thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn & Suites for your recent stay and conference. We are excited to offer approximately 7,000 square feet of meeting space to accomodate a variety of meeting requirements. I will pass your comments along to our staff regarding the service they provided during your stay. We look forward to seeing you on future trips to Denver!