“Perfect choice for our family”

Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center
Ranked #20 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

This was our first time in Denver, visiting from Australia and what a wonderful place to stay. Great location, very close to the Convention Centre and the mall.Everything is modern, new, clean and fresh. Staff were always polite & helpful. Kids loved the pool & free wifi. There was a good choice for breakfast too. Kids loved the waffles & I enjoyed the porridge, yoghurt and fruit. Thank you to all the staff there.

• Stayed: June 2014
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for sharing your review of our Hampton Inn & Suites. I shared your comments with our staff and we are thrilled you and your family enjoyed your stay!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel because my son was getting married. The entire staff was wonderful and very helpful. The room was spacious and clean. We didn't get maid service one day, but we didn't report it (it wasn't that big of deal to us). Breakfast bar was fantastic with a lot of variety.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown for the celebration of your son's wedding. We appreciate your comments and I have shared them with the staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stayed just one night, but will probably stay multiple nights in the future. Close to everything! The staff was very professional and nice. There is a bike rental station just a block away with easy access to the Cherry Creek bike path.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown Convention Center for your recent overnight in the city. We were excited to learn that we will see you again soon! Thank you for sharing your review.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Without exaggeration, I can easily say this hotel was within my top ten hotels of anywhere in the U.S. Things I loved: indoor fire pit in the lobby, spacious dining room, great free breakfast, my room was immaculate, the curtains raise and lower with the flip of a switch, and best of all - my bedsheet edges were not tucked in too tight! The only things I could complain about were the view (only so-so), the tiny shower size (even in the disability-friendly room we stayed in), and the mystery $5 charge on my bill that I did not have time to dispute before my departure ( it said it was for internet charges but my wifi was supposedly free during my stay). Overall, I would definitely stay here again though. And it was a very short walk to the convention center!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for adding us to your top 10 list of your favorite hotels in the U.S.! Our greatest reward comes from a happy guest that looks forward to returning to our hotel in the future. Thank you for making our day! The charge on your folio for $5 was your selection of higher wifi bandwith above and beyone the bandwith included with our complimentary wifi. I hope this helps! Thank you for sharing your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Awesome location and property. very clean, modern, and new !! We were checked in by Kacie who was extremely friendly and helpful !! Valet was super quick each time. Short walk to Lodo and 16th st mall area. Will definitely stay at this property if and when I return to Denver. Hotel was easy to find just off the highway. It was a pleasant surprise to have a 'trendy vibe' for a Hampton inn ...impressed with their new direction. Black out shades in the room were awesome, room was spacious and very well maintained. And of course free internet and breakfast was a nice perk.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank denise o o

Dear Denise, thank you for choosing our hotel during your recent trip to Denver. I passed your comments along to Kacie to recognize her for a job well done. We look forward to seeing you on your future trips to Denver!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I was there for a conference at the CCC, easy one block walk from the convention center. and it is also one block from the 16th street mall. the complimentary breakfast was great. the staff is super friendly, always have a smile on their faces. Our room was comfortable and spotless. Electronic blackout shades if you want to sleep in is nice.
Will stay at this hotel again whenever I'm in Denver.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mike, thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Convention Center for your recent conference. I appreciate your time in sharing your review of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

The accommodations, cleanliness and helpfulness of the staff made this hotel a stand out for us on our trip. Centrally located in Denver, it was within walking distance of several great restaurants (the staff even provided suggestions when asked) and our stay here was stress free and very comfortable. Complimentary breakfast and WIFI was a big bonus!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank amyc535
Tom S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your review of our Hampton Inn & Suites. I am glad you found the accomodations and location convenient and stress free. We look forward to seeing you on your future trips to Denver!