Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,190 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallfull kitchengreat locationcomplimentary breakfastliving areamanager's receptionwithin walking distancevalet parkinggreat amenitiesmountain viewcorner roomwould stay here againgreat place to stayvalet servicei highly recommend this hotelroom was spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I would give the Homewood Suites Hotel in Downtown Denver an overall Excellent Rating. I think the space is nice, the rooms are comfortable and the food is edible. the down side in my opinion was the view. I envisioned a mountain view and the images on the web were not what was delivered in the actual room. It was nice; just not what was expected.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Nice, comfortable moderately-priced hotel in convenient downtown location. Staff and facilities are well organized and make this a good choice for business travelers or vacationers. My only issue was that the in-room thermostat was limited to 68 degrees so sleeping was made harder by being too hot.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

This hotel is very fresh and appears to have been remodeled recently. The room layout is very modern including the kitchenette. The staff appears to be mostly college students or at lease fairly young. Regardless, they are polite and helpful. The location is pretty convenient to the ball park.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This hotel was newer and nicer than most Hilton Hotels which surprised me since the Hilton brand claims to be many notches higher than their Homewood Suites brand. It's located downtown in walking distance to restaurants and shops. The front desk associates were super friendly and helpful. My room was large, nicely furnished with stainless steel appliances. The desk was small. I used the coffee table and comfortable sofa for working. The bed was comfortable. I don't know if guests were in rooms near mine because I did not hear a sound. The hotel is either well insulated or no one was on my floor! It was that quiet. Parking: I paid $31 per night (valet service only - no self-parking). There are two less expensive self-parking lots across the street. Both permit overnight parking but you must move your car by 7 am. I highly recommend this hotel. I would stay here again. Generally, I stay at Hilton or Double Tree brands. After staying at this hotel, I will try Homewood Suites in other cities. Excellent value!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

I chose this Homewood Suites based on price and proximity to the CO convention center. I could not have found a better deal in the city or been more impressed with the facilities. This was my first experience with HS, and I will go out of my way to stay here again