Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center
US$242
US$206
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$319
US$521
US$490
1,204 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallfull kitchengreat locationcomplimentary breakfastliving areamanager's receptionwithin walking distancevalet parkinggreat amenitiesmountain viewcorner roomwould stay here againgreat place to stayvalet servicei highly recommend this hotelroom was spacious
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This hotel was newer and nicer than most Hilton Hotels which surprised me since the Hilton brand claims to be many notches higher than their Homewood Suites brand. It's located downtown in walking distance to restaurants and shops. The front desk associates were super friendly and helpful. My room was large, nicely furnished with stainless steel appliances. The desk was small. I used the coffee table and comfortable sofa for working. The bed was comfortable. I don't know if guests were in rooms near mine because I did not hear a sound. The hotel is either well insulated or no one was on my floor! It was that quiet. Parking: I paid $31 per night (valet service only - no self-parking). There are two less expensive self-parking lots across the street. Both permit overnight parking but you must move your car by 7 am. I highly recommend this hotel. I would stay here again. Generally, I stay at Hilton or Double Tree brands. After staying at this hotel, I will try Homewood Suites in other cities. Excellent value!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

I chose this Homewood Suites based on price and proximity to the CO convention center. I could not have found a better deal in the city or been more impressed with the facilities. This was my first experience with HS, and I will go out of my way to stay here again

Reviewed 14 May 2013

Stayed here just 2 weeks after they opened. Great space, with bright, contemporary décor., in the heart of the downtown area - just a block from the 16th St. Mall and the convention center. The suites are spacious. The desk works well for business travel. Lighting in the "living" area is a bit dim. There is a great social space on the first floor and a full-service bar in the back of that space. My only problems occurred with service and, I think, were a reflection of the newness of the hotel. I had no housekeeping service one day, even after calling to request it. I did get an exchange of towels. The breakfast service employees could not keep up with the demand for food and drink. They ran out of food items and coffee on both of the mornings that I used the service. They eventually replaced/refilled the items. The valet and front desk staff were very friendly and eager to make my stay the best it could be. They charged more for valet service than quoted online. When I pointed that out, they changed the charges and removed one from my bill - great customer service! I look forward to staying at this hotel again, after they have a bit of experience.

2  Thank Terry C
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2013

Thank you for providing us with a review of your stay. We love to hear about the areas that you enjoyed and more importantly the aspects of our business that need improvement. We have updated our website with the accurate valet parking charge (thanks for pointing this out) and continuously refined our breakfast preparation to best meet the needs of our guests. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

The suite was spacious and very well furnished. Appliances and ammenities were great. Cooked a real dinner! Breakfast and evening manager's reception were an added plus. Great way to meet others. Hotel staff was great. Manager was very friendly.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

This hotel was a very pleasant surprise. Rooms were size of a loft 1-bedroom. Full kitchen but didn't need with the free breakfast. Terrific value for downtown hotel and walking distance to convention center, shops, etc.