Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center
US$388
US$240
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$122
  • Breakfast included
US$125
US$100
US$202
US$186
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$196
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$108
US$450
US$302
US$197
1,188 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallfull kitchengreat locationcomplimentary breakfastliving areamanager's receptionwithin walking distancevalet parkinggreat amenitiesmountain viewcorner roomwould stay here againgreat place to stayvalet servicei highly recommend this hotelroom was spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The Homewood Suites is ideally located in the heart of downtown Denver. A short walk to many restaurants, shops and the convention centre. The hotel is very contemporary in design. Modern furnishings and lighting in the rooms. Great beds. Terrific Wi-Fi. The breakfast had lots of healthy choices. One of the best Homewood properties I've stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Steve, thank you for being a loyal guest of Homewood Suites. I am glad you enjoyed our modern, contemporary interpretation of this terrific Hilton brand. We look forward to welcoming you as our guest on your future trips to Denver!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

The hotel is nice and in a good location. I really enjoy the dinner in the evenings but the variety could be better. Rooms were clean and staff were okay but nothing spectacular that made me think "wow"

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear LINDRAND, thank you for selecting our Homewood Suites for your recent visit to downtown Denver. I am glad that we excelled in the areas of cleanliness and sleeep quality however we are terribly disappointed when we don't provide you with the "WOW" that you deserve when travelling. I will share this with our staff to reinforce the impact they make with every one of our guests. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you on your future trips to Denver!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

After our last 10+ hotel stays have been mediocre at best, I assumed my expectation of staying in a reasonably clean, quiet hotel was out of line. Homewood completely shattered that. For a slightly higher price than surrounding hotels, you get a significantly nicer, cleaner hotel. Everything about this place was to our liking. Not luxurious, but newer, VERY CLEAN, and comfortable. The fit and finish in the room was much better than most places of the same price making it quiet and comfortable. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 was the indoor pool was so cold it was unusable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Zachariatimothy, we are thrilled that you found our Homewood Suites. I am glad you enjoyed your accomodations and the hotel overall. I apologize for the issue with the swimming pool temperature. This issue was brought to our attention and we took immediate action to correct the problem with the heater. We look forward to seeing you on your future trips to downtown Denver!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I had an unexpected extra night in Denver due to flight delays and reschedule - decided to stay here since I was at The Hampton side on first day of trip. You won't go wrong here !! The staff is very nice and professional. The rooms are modern, clean, comfortable, great view of downtown Denver, great location - everything is great !! Breakfast was good. I did not attend the manager reception but talked with people who say it's really good. Hilton did a great job with the renovation of the former office building and filled with with great people !! Thanks !!!!

Room Tip: Homewood Suites are on the higher side of the building - just ask for the higher floors !! Great views !!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

You are our first guest that has shared reviews after staying at each of our two hotels under one roof! Thank you for taking the time and we appreciate your kind remarks. I am glad you enjoyed both of our hotels and we hope to see you again at one (or both) of our Hilton hotels soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I was at the YMCA of the Rockies in Estes Park where I worked for 5 months, went thru the floods in Sept & relocated over to the Y at Snow Mtn Ranch in Granby to finish out my contract and it had already started snowing there. So I came to Denver for some much needed R&R & found my urban oasis in the Homewood Suites. The studio was amazing & I had wonderful views from the 8th floor. Enjoyed the spa in the pool area. Easy walking to 16th St Mall, Larimer Square, US Mint, Denver Art Museum etc. The nightly rate was good, the valet parking was welcomed even at the price, loved having a good breakfast, the nightly manager's dinner wasn't anything great but still appreciated, especially since it included free beer & wine. The beautiful modern decor is so upscale, felt like I was in one of the best hotels. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: In a downtown hotel, the higher the better for great city views at night.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Thank you for your great comments regarding your stay at the Homewood Suites. You certainly deserved a break and I am glad you found what you were looking for with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.