“Beautiful, hospitality great, with amenities”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center
Ranked #12 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Visiting Denver, then the mountains for vacation in February may be questionable but I had a fantastic week. Denver is very walkable and the Homewood Suites are very wonderfully located. I did drive so the valet parking worked wonderfully as they would get my car when I needed it and I could safely leave it in the garage when I was afoot. (I will always tip someone who drives my car.) Walked to the museum and definitely recommend going to both Kirkland (what a surprise!) and the Denver Art Museum. I enjoyed the breakfast immensely, and what a wonderful pool and hot tub:salt-based water, so light and clean. No chlorine! The workout room has top notch machines though the weight machines more sized for men, I still was able to use them easily. The staff was helpful and charming. I really did not know if they had a concierge because I had my trip planned out. For any longer stay, it is amazing to have a wonderful suite to call home each night with a wonderful feather topped bed. I recommend Homewood Suites for business (many working in Denver for a period of time staying there during projects) or for pleasure. My only complaint is not enough hooks for towels, swimsuits, coats, etc... Also be patient on the upper floors for the hot water to reach you.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear Janey, thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in downtown Denver. We have a concierge position waiting for you if you relocate to Denver! I am glad you found our central location convenient for your exploration of our great city. We hope your plans bring you back again as we would love the opportunity to welcome you back as our guest.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)

Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to visit Denver. We chose this property for location and price and are
not disappointed. Superior staff, walking distance to 16th street shops and restaurants. A bit anonymous but I was looking for exactly that feeling.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Dear Denise, thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites for your trip to Denver. I am glad our lccation met your needs as you discovered downtown. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again on your future trips!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Poor breakfasts and the view of the Mountains I paid extra for was that of the neighbors air handler. no romance here. Staff were attentive but the room felt cold and hard. Come on the tub area didn't even have a place to set shampoo other than the toilet.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Dear Jeffrey, thank you for sharing your review of our Homewood Suites. Your feedback is valuable and we shared your experience with our staff. We are taking immediate action to improve in the areas where we failed to meet your expectations. Ultimately I want to ensure you are extremely satisified with the follow up and actions I communicated with you upon learning of your experience. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again and demonstrate first hand our improvements. Please contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I was in Denver for a convention at the Colorado Convention Center and this hotel was a great place to stay. I stayed 9 nights and it was less than a 5 minute walk even on the days it was snowing. This was a great value for the money I spent.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Kelly, thank you for sharing your experience at our Homewood Suites in downtown Denver. We hope your travels bring you back to our great city often as we look forward to welcoming you as our guest each time!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I happened upon this hotel by chance. I checked out of my inferior hotel around 10pm in search of something better - I was met by Kacie at the front desk and what luck! She was fabulous as was the hotel. Amazing rooms, super clean and oversized, great breakfast, lobby and evening reception. I could not believe that this hotel was nearly a year old - it looks immaculate, and like it opened the day I arrived. The lobby has beautiful seating areas to enjoy the many open, modern fire places. Efficient valet and prompt housekeeping staff. Beautiful business center with ample lighting, printer and 6 terminals to work from from. Indoor pool and 24 hour fitness center are immaculate and modern. 5 stars for this "limited" service property! Not so limited - more like full service!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a Mountain View room - although all rooms are great!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

I am sorry your initial hotel was inferior however we are thrilled you found us! Thank you for sharing your review and your "full service" experience. We look forward to seeing you on your future trips to Denver!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

This hotel was gorgeous, staff was polite, definitely a great value and loved the feel of the entire place. We stayed for a romantic night and it was the perfect option. Loved having the extra space in the room and bed was very comfy. Wish we had stayed longer.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for sharing your review of the Homewood Suites Denver Downtown. I am thrilled you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your future trips to Denver!

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Attentive employees, clean and well appointed rooms, prompt vallet and complimentary breakfast and dinner make this hotel the spot to stay in Denver! Spacious suite was extremely clean and smelled fresh. Staff was extremely helpful and wanted to make sure everything met my expectations. Super convenient to the pedestrian mall that has great shopping and dining options!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Tiffany, thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Denver Downtown. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you as our guest again soon!