Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center
GreenLeadersBronze level
Colorado
“Breakfast and Dinner”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

This is located in the same building as the Hampton Inn, two different checking desks. I liked the Homewood Suites since I was staying for several days and had a huge room. These also seem to be higher up in the Building then the Hampton Inn. I like both of these properties and the hotel employees are great and very helpful and when asked questions. The rooms where very clean which for me is top priority.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites for your recent overnight in downtown Denver. We appreciate your time in sharing your review of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again on your future trips to Denver.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
port saint lucie, United States
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Upon arrival I was impressed with the location of the hotel. It was in perfect proximity to the 16th St Mall, Restaurants, Movies, & Bowling. All in walking distance. The lobby was very warm & cozy with its electric glass enclosed fireplace. Our room was spacious & chic. And the Free managers dinner & breakfast was very tasty & satisfying. Beats any continental breakfast offered by other hotels that's for sure. I would highly recommend this place for business or pleasure.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Diana C
Dear Diana, thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites for your recent trip to Denver. We appreciate your kind remarks and we are always thrilled when our guests love our service and location. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Denver!
Longmont, United States
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Stayed for Valentine's weekend. Awesome stay. Awesome rooms. Saturday breakfast was disorganized and ran out of everything so guests had to wait, but Sunday was ran by Fran, who was efficient and friendly. She greeted guests, cleared their tables and made sure we were all happy. LOVE HER.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Renee, thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites for your weekend in downtown Denver. I apologize that our complimentary hot breakfast on Saturday was not up to our standards. We have reviewed our performance on this day and have taken immediate action to improve our service. We look forward to seeing you on your next trips downtown.
West Palm Beach, United States
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Homewood Suited provided the most enjoyable hotel experience I could possibly hope for, they truly exceeded my expectations!!! I have traveled to most states and several other countries and I can honestly say that, if possible, I would never stay anywhere else.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank David S
Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Dear David, thank you for your remarkable review of our Homewood Suites. We were thrilled to learn that we earned top marks during your stay. Please ask for me on your next trip so I can thank you personally for your business.
Denver, United States
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This hotel is fresh, spacious, attractive, efficient, clean, and elegant. The creative architectural layout and artistic design are nothing short of brilliant. The youthful staff is first rate. Our stay was far and away the best value we ever have had at a domestic American hotel. We will be staying there every time we visit Denver, but please stay away from it so the crowding doesn't degrade it for us.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Gail B
Dear Gail, thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites for your stay downtown. I am hopeful that we met during your stay so I am included in our "youthful" staff! Thank you for the kind remarks regarding your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for Valentines weekend & were beyond impressed! We has a corner king size room and it was huge! The decor was modern, the room was clean, the bed slept comfortably and the kitchen was fully stocked! We WILL be back!! And a great location!!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for choosing our Homewood Suites for your Valentine's Day weekend in downtown Denver. You are the first person to post photos along with the review and they look great! We look forward to seeing you on your return trips to our great city!
Edmond, United States
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Visiting Denver, then the mountains for vacation in February may be questionable but I had a fantastic week. Denver is very walkable and the Homewood Suites are very wonderfully located. I did drive so the valet parking worked wonderfully as they would get my car when I needed it and I could safely leave it in the garage when I was afoot. (I will always tip someone who drives my car.) Walked to the museum and definitely recommend going to both Kirkland (what a surprise!) and the Denver Art Museum. I enjoyed the breakfast immensely, and what a wonderful pool and hot tub:salt-based water, so light and clean. No chlorine! The workout room has top notch machines though the weight machines more sized for men, I still was able to use them easily. The staff was helpful and charming. I really did not know if they had a concierge because I had my trip planned out. For any longer stay, it is amazing to have a wonderful suite to call home each night with a wonderful feather topped bed. I recommend Homewood Suites for business (many working in Denver for a period of time staying there during projects) or for pleasure. My only complaint is not enough hooks for towels, swimsuits, coats, etc... Also be patient on the upper floors for the hot water to reach you.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Tom S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Denver Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear Janey, thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites in downtown Denver. We have a concierge position waiting for you if you relocate to Denver! I am glad you found our central location convenient for your exploration of our great city. We hope your plans bring you back again as we would love the opportunity to welcome you back as our guest.