“Best chinese food we have had in a long time!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New Happy Restaurant
Ranked #1,279 of 3,015 Restaurants in Denver
Peoria, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best chinese food we have had in a long time!”
Reviewed 8 November 2010

This was the best chinese food we have had in a long time! We were visiting from out of state and had dinner there with friends. The service was outstanding, the restaurant was clean, our food was on time, hot and everything was delicious! My husband and I thought the price was very reasonable for the amount and quality of food served. ($48 for 4 people). The only thing I would suggest to the owner is to add some light background music to add to the experience.

1 Thank Dstar33

Visalia, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Happy Does Not Make Me Old Mad”
Reviewed 25 October 2010

Not the cleanest (NO FREE REFILLS). But I keep coming back because the food is addicting, good and cheap.

1 Thank elcliffo
Denver, Colorado
“We have take out here a lot. I think some...”
Reviewed 20 August 2010

We have take out here a lot. I think some of the best tasting Chinese Ive had.

Denver
“The best Chinese food in Denver - Best Egg Rolls I've ever eaten”
Reviewed 9 February 2010

I found New Happy several years ago, and have been going back ever since. The home made Egg Rolls are the best I've found in Colorado by a LONG way. The Wonton soup is fantastic, and my favorite dish, Szechuan Beef, is better than anything I've had in any Chinese Restaurant in the country.
As an executive, I've traveled all over, but I will always come back to New Happy.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Some of the dishes are considerably better then others.”
Reviewed 3 January 2008

Some of the dishes are considerably better then others.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook