“Delish”

Cuisines: American
Savannah, Georgia
“Delish”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Located close to our hotel. Delicious chocolate chip muffin, Georgia Peach muffin, onion bagel - all made in house. Though we don't usually go to "chain" cafes, this is locally owned and operated so we made the exception and are thrilled that we did! Best muffin that I've ever tasted and wish there was My Favorite Muffin had a location in GA! $2.15 muffin/ $2.70 bagel with cream cheese. Opens 6 am weekdays and 7 am weekends. Box lunches, catering and carry out avail.

• Visited June 2013

Manhattan Beach
“Great Concept”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My daughter and I stopped in for a quick breakfast while visiting Denver. She had the Cookies & Cream muffin and I had the Apple Pie one. They were fantastic! The women who were working at the counter said they bake them on the premises during the night so they were very fresh. We wish we had one of these in our city.

• Visited March 2013

Been to My Favorite Muffin? Share your experiences!