“Nothing But Excellence”

and up
Denver Guided Sightseeing Tour on Motor Scooters
Ranked #2 of 79 Tours in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: Motorized Vespa style scooter rental service and guided sightseeing tours on scooters in Denver, Colorado. Easy, fast and fun. No motorcycle experience required. We train you. We provide helmets, eye protection, locks, and all of the gas you can burn. If you can ride a bicycle, you are 18 or older, and you have a valid Driver's License, we can easily train you to ride our mopeds. You will be on your way to visit Denver sights or to ride out to Red Rocks Amphitheater or other foothills locations. We rent by the hour and we have four years of experience. Also try our professionally guided tours.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I don't even know where to begin with ScooTours Denver!! I live out of state and was planning my best-friend's bachelorette party and came across ScooTours Denver. I emailed David and he got back to me within a very timely manner and had a great deal for the 5 of us. He also called me to give me further information and was very very easy to get ahold of and communicate with!! After confirming with him when we wanted to rent David emailed me with a bunch of recommendations on places to eat, see and fun photo opportunities that we definitely took advantage of!!!!

The big day arrived and David gave us amazing directions and information on where he would be and how to get there. He was a extremely nice and made us five girls feel very comfortable with riding the scooters (which were so cute). We only rented the scooters for three hours unfortunately because we had more planned for that day. Each girl said that they wish we would have done it all day!

How it all worked was absolutely amazing! David spent probably forty five minutes to an hour teach us how to ride the scooters and making us feel at easy with riding on the streets. Like I said we had 5 girls and some of us took to it better than others and David didn't make us feel like we were rushed. After the teaching lesson, you text David when you leave and that begins the time period. Once you are done you then text him when you have the scooters all locked up and the time ends.

I STRONGLY recommend renting to anyone and everyone traveling to Denver or living in Denver!!!

It was an experience of a lifetime and I speak for the rest of the bachelorette group when I say that it was the highlight of the weekend!!!!

1  Thank plang11
ScooTours, Owner at ScooTours Denver Scooter Rental, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

You five girls brightened our whole city. We love pretty, young ladies with giant smiles riding around on our scooters. Thanks for mentioning that some took to scooter riding better than others. We thank you for endorsing our policy that none of us, including the other riders who are ready to go, can rush the people who are taking more practice laps to gain confidence. Thanks for joining us in our patience. This policy has meant success for us and our riders. As you found, Denver is easy to navigate and there are no dangerous neighborhoods. We're glad you discovered some great places. Please come back as a group or individually. We'd like you to experience more of Denver.

There are newer reviews for ScooTours Denver Scooter Rental

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I live in denver and thought I had done it all. But when I randomly came across rental scooters I thought, "why not!" Got a great groupon and decided to go for it. But it would totally be worth the full price if you miss out on the groupon. The owner was very nice and an excellent teacher. I had NO experience on scooters and within 15 mins I was riding like a champ.

1  Thank Jmctaz3

Thanks for uploading your photo that shows you two really were "cuter on a scooter." Some days are chillier than others and you were wise to bring jackets. I'm glad you had fun and I look forward to seeing you again later this summer. Bring a bunch of friends and become a marauding scooter gang.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We met owner/ guide David by the convention center where he gave us instructions and helmets for our tour.
It was a gorgeous day and we had a blast.
Got to see the city , learn some history and have a fun time scooting about.
Recommend highly.

1  Thank BigE1732

Big E, it was great to meet the "fun side of the family." We're glad you got to experience Denver this way. We loved seeing your big smiles.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Never rode a scooter before and David was patient and thorough in teaching us how to ride for the first time. He even guided us through Denver a bit and showed us sights that we never even thought of visiting, i.e. the 1 mile above sea level place. He also text-ed us a route map of the city to explore. We decided to do this spontaneously one day after lunch during our visit to Denver and scheduling the tour was super easy. I highly recommend doing this when it is not too cold. Although we were dressed warmly in November, it got really cold cruising around the city as the sun went down. Thank you for the great service David!

2  Thank DienV
ScooTours, Owner at ScooTours Denver Scooter Rental, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dien, you are correct that it was a bit chilly on the day you came by. Our November days aren't quite as warm as your San Diego November days. I am glad you had fun. As I respond now in May, I assure you the days are much nicer. Come on back to Denver to see. We are now in the mode where we provide both sunscreen and gloves since the days can be warm but the 40mph wind on our scooters can make your hands still be cold. Thanks for the useful review.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better intro/reminder to scootering! We were on our way to a holiday, and had found the previous year that scooter experience was a requirement. David and SooTours Denver to the rescue! David provided all of the gear (scooters fully gassed, helmets, gloves, etc.) and gave us a great lesson, covering all of the basics until we (and he!) felt comfortable to be unleashed on the streets of Denver. We thought we knew the city (having lived here for 10+ years), but David suggested some great sites and streets that we didn't know about! It made for an incredible enjoyable, educational and safe sojourn. And the best test of all is that we felt incredibly comfortable renting and driving steep, narrow island roads on our vacation.

I'd highly recommend!

2  Thank Lisa E
ScooTours, Owner at ScooTours Denver Scooter Rental, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thanks for coming by to ride scooters around your hometown before your trip to the islands. We hope you were smiling on vacation as much as you were smiling when you zipped up toward the Colorado Capitol on our scooters.