“Not your average sandwich shop”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Smiling Moose Rocky Mountain Deli
Ranked #475 of 3,019 Restaurants in Denver
Grand Junction Colorado
“Not your average sandwich shop”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I have to admit my first trip there I was having a hard time ordering. My usual sandwich shop order is a cold turkey sandwich. Here it's called the Side Car. Anyway in order to not hold up the line I ordered A Mini Mighty MO. It was great! It's a cheeseburger grinder. I've been back a couple of times and the place really gets busy at noon, best to go before or after the noon hour. Also the place is clean and the staff is top notch.

• Visited August 2013

Mission, Texas
“Surprisingly better than expected”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We ate at the Smiling Moose Deli in Lafayette, Co., and were surprised that it was as good as it was -- it looks like any other shopping plaza storefront chain eatery. Our standwiches were excellent and the tomato basil soup outstanding. Save some room for the chocolate chip cookies, especially if you can get them just freshly baked. We felt we got a very good lunch for the price.

Visited June 2013