“Very comfortable and well equipped Oversized...”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining Bed
Bathroom
Bathroom
Street view of building
Building entry staircase
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Judy S
The Villages, Florida
“Very comfortable and well equipped Oversized Studio”
Reviewed 28 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Although this is officially a studio apartment, it feels much larger since the eat-in kitchen is separated from the bedroom/sitting area. My husband and I stayed for 7 days and we were impressed daily by the thoughtful special touches that our host had provided - from the fully stocked kitchen (complete with spices and sandwich bags), and the quality bedding, to the drawer filled with brochures about local attractions and restaurants! Remy has set up the apartment to be comfortable and homey.
Other reviewers have already mentioned the 2 flights of stairs. They did get our hearts pumping but we made it! (We are seniors used to lower altitudes.)
Remy was quick to respond when we contacted him during our stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The bed
Liked least: The stairs!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Conor F
St. John's, Canada
“Good Price, Great Room, Perfect Location”
Reviewed 8 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

This studio apartment was perfect for our week in Denver. It is within walking distance of everything we wanted to see downtown. This includes Coors Field, Pepsi Center, 16th street mall, lots of great restaurants and breweries, and other downtown attractions like the Capitol, US Mint, and Union Station. The AF bus from the airport brings you within 2 minutes walking time from the apartment.

The room had everything we needed. Kitchen and cleaning supplies were there, and wifi worked without any problems. There was even a hairdryer. We didn't need to use washer or dryer so I can't comment on that.

The only negatives I can think of were that the blinds did not do a great job of blocking the sun (it was very bright in the mornings) and one night the heater started making a very loud sound that woke us up. That was easily adjusted and did not cause any more problems. You have to be comfortable going up a few flights of stairs to access the room but this didn't bother us.

We didn't have a chance to meet Remy but he was very accommodating. We accidentally lost our keys and he was willing to drop everything and drive over to come let us in. Luckily we found them before he needed to.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Window Blinds
Your age range 18-24
Krupst930
“Great mini vacation”
Reviewed 13 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This was the perfect location for my mini vacation to watch Denver play at Sports Authority Stadium. The weather was unseasonably warm (snowed the next week). We loved the spacious kitchen and choose proximity to EVERYTHING! Simple to get to from the airport. I was nervous about that, but it was so easy. Took a $10 can to the stadium, walked back. (I would guesstimate 3 miles). But it is impossible to get a cab after a game. Didn't know to take the lightrail.... would have been a better choice! Remy is great to answer your questions & respond quickly. I highly recommend this property. Also make sure you visit The Lobby restaurant for an outstanding brunch. Lots of other awesome restaurants & bars nearby also.

A2Lintra
Metro Detroit
“Within a mile of all the things.”
Reviewed 22 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Really enjoyed our stay. My husband has chronic bronchitis and was having some trouble acclimating to the altitude, so the stairs were hard for him - but I'm middle aged and in average shape and found them to be no problem. This place is close to the bus from the airport, and within 5 blocks of a least 2 car rental places - which if you're a walker, you won't need.

The studio itself was clean and lovely, full of sun and with a wonderful view of the skyscrapers. Felt perfectly safe on the local streets - the homeless population in Denver seems very chill (I wonder why?). Everything in the kitchen worked great, had all we needed for cooking and eating. Really enjoyed our stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Feeling like I had a home to go back to.
Liked least: City noise - just not used to it. I found the bed a bit soft, but that's so subjective.
alis0n_an...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great location and apartment!”
Reviewed 13 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I enjoyed our stay in this cute little studio apartment! The location was perfect as it was right in the center of downtown; walkable attractions included the 16th Street Mall, Platte River, Coors Field, Great Divide Brewery, The Big Wonderful and tons of restaurants. The apartment had everything we needed for the week including towels, cable, wifi, coffee maker, pots & pans, condiments, and closet w/ hangers. There is even an accessible washer/dryer downstairs. Remy was very accommodating and easy to work with.

Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Javajules
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice place, good location”
Reviewed 9 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

The studio itself is very nice and clean. It is spacious and modern, as the listing states. It's much bigger than a typical studio apartment. The kitchen is separated from the bed-living area. The kitchen is quite large with an eat-in area for two. All the appliances were new. The bathroom was a decent size. The bed was very comfortable.

Remy, the owner, was very easy to work with. I appreciate that he stocks the studio with the necessities, such as coffee, a wine opener, and a hair blow dryer. Had a bottle of wine been waiting for me, I would have given 5 stars! He actually has many other items stocked to make the stay convenient. The linens and towels provided are hotel quality.

The building is clean, but not handicapped accessible--no elevator. My knees didn't like that the studio was on the 3rd floor. There is a laundry room on the first floor.

The location is good, but just a little sketchy after dark, especially for a female walking alone. Being from Chicago, the location didn't bother me. I felt very safe in the building. I used Lyft at night. During the day, I walked or used public transportation. Nearly everything is within walking distance or a $5-6 Lyft ride away.

I would stay here again. The value can't be beat!

Liked best: The price.
Liked least: How long security deposit takes to be returned. I wanted to write this while it was still fresh in my mind. I couldn't answer the security deposit question because I haven't received it yet. Two weeks seems a bit long to give the owner to approve.
Travelling group: Solo
Katie F
Amarillo, Texas
“Perfect place!”
Reviewed 11 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This place was perfect for two. Great downtown location. Close convenient parking. Definitely check out the Curtis Club across the street for some delicious food. We hope to stay there again very soon!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing