“Soup Fast food... ” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Padua, Italy
“Soup Fast food... ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

I was there at lunch time during a conference. The idea of a hot, healthy soup after heavy food attracted me. At first glance everything was OK:huge soup selection, nice waiters, fast service. Unfortunately after first spoons the idea of healthy food was gone: the soup was very fatty, leaving in the mouth a butter feeling. I gave it a second and even a third chance, thinking it was my order, but eventually I gave up: all the soups had the same problem.

1 Thank Fulvio A

Paris, France
“Nice and tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I went there several times, the service is quick and polite and the soups and salads were very tasty, as was the bread

Visited October 2013
1 Thank PallasParis
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
“Decent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

Nice loaction for hotel guests. Nice option for something other than fast food or a sit-down meal. Good hours, it was open later than most restaurants of this type.

Visited September 2013
Ames, Iowa
“Want to go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Wish I would have stayed in Denver long enough to go back. Great soup/sandwich combos with awesome selection of soups. My wife and I loved it!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kevin B
Sycamore, Illinois
“Great Lunch Place in Denver”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

I was recently at "Zoup" with my 12 year old son. We ordered a sandwich to share which was good but we ordered 6 small soups so we could try several things. The place has about a dozen different soups each day and they all change from day to day so it always feels fresh. We really enjoyed all of the soups that we tried and went back for lunch two days later with all new choices. It is located on the ground floor of the Sheraton Hotel Tower Bldg. in downtown Denver and is well worth a visit or two for lunch. Sandwiches are fine but the soups are great.

• Visited July 2013