“Healthy, quick and broader options for airport food”

Wolfgang Puck Express
Ranked #721 of 3,483 Restaurants in Denver
Neighbourhood: Denver International Airport
Neighbourhood: Denver International Airport
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We ate at the Wolfgang Puck at central food court in the Denver airport and were pleasantly surprised. If this food was outside of an airport setting, it would probably be average, but to find it in the middle of a day of flying was great. I got a humus platter and a salad. My boys got the usual chicken tenders and fries, but it was well made and fried and they liked it. The healthy options were fresh and good. There was “something for everyone” and it felt like we could find fresh and reasonably healthy options even though we were at the airport. To find this larger restaurant with plenty of seating, walk to the Central Food Court in the center of the B concourse, upper level.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Out of pizza and wraps, and misc other ingredients. Broken chips and a salad with little chicken and smothered in dressing.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve heard of Wolfgang puck (who hasn’t) so I decided to give it a try. And to be fair, one cannot express to great a culinary flair at an airport express venue.

I had a Bloody Mary (delightful) and a standard American breakfast (eggs over easy, toast, bacon, and potatoes). It was good - but the eggs were over cooked and someone thought it would be clever to deep fry a whole potato to be chic. Not so much.

I did see my neighbor enjoying a pizza with sunny side eggs which looked amazing!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

When I am passing through DIA, I have stopped here in the past to get food for my flight. I had extra time, so decided to sit at the counter rather than taking my food with me. I am a vegetarian, and although they do have pizzas and pastas, I wanted something lighter so had a “Baby Kale and Quinoa” salad. It was fine, had a reasonable amount of greens, some sliced apple, a little goat cheese and was rather skimpy on the quinoa. Also, despite the fact that the adjacent restaurant serves its “sit down” diners on ceramic dishes, WP uses plastic utensils and a rather unattractive flimsy oval plastic dish that I assume is thrown away after a single use. I do not understand why they do not use flatware and dishes that can be washed and reused. Also, I ordered an oatmeal raisin cookie, which is now half the size of the cookie that they formerly sold but still costs the same $2. Quality of food is good, but value not so much. Also, I am not happy about the overuse of plastic.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Layover in Denver. Lots of food choices here. Thought I would try a pizza, not a good idea. Ordered the ‘margarita pizza’. It was very average. I will not be back. Tasted like typical airport food. This will do for a quick stop, if you have a longer layover, pass and go elsewhere.