“Huge selection of beer”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I would have given this a perfect review but they were lacking one thing, a flight sampler. The fried mushrooms were big and delicious. Had some mead and a cider that were really good as well. A little crowded but for popular place not bad.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

First off, the whole reason you should go here is the beer. It would appear to be famous since they get Pliny the Elder from Russian River Brewing in CA (google the beer for more on it). However, they have an awesome roster of beers in all styles. I wound up having some chicken tacos to go along with my brews and they were solid too.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Awesome selection of high quality, craft beers - local and beyond. ALL Falling Rock Taphouse staff were happy to be making their Customers happy. Just a very cool vibe that I caught as soon as I walked in. I think they've been in business 15 years or so. Says a lot in itself. Must be doing something right, and they definitely have my vote.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Beer. Lots of it. Everywhere. Great service, too. The bar food is bar food, though the burger was better than at some of the other brewpubs in the area. You could be here 8 hours and not make a dent in that beer menu, but you can certainly try. I did, and it was well worth my time.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I loved this place in my 20s and early 30s. It was a great transformation from college to young adulthood. I've been her less and less over the years. Maybe my tastes have changed?
Great beer selection hands down! Great front patio for watching St Paddys day parade or to hang out prior to a Rockies game.
Service is ??? We got grief the last couple visits. Asking questions about different beers should not rub the server the wrong way. If you handed out vouchers for a free beer, don't make your customer feel guilty for using it?? " this is older...but we will let you use it"??? Hum expire date?? Someone missed marketing 101.
As I have aged and my tastes matured from a frat house feel/smell to a more relaxed, more upscale hangout.