“Service with a smile!”

Slotted Spoon Meatball Eatery
Tacoma, Washington
“Service with a smile!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

So, first off the guys working here are incredibly adorable and equally as nice! We came from WA on a road trip and were super excited to try this place out since the gluten free options were pretty broad. The food definitely didn't disappoint! It was quick and delicious. We were there before the gluten free pasta, but if they have it....try it! They were raving about how great it is and from the other food I doubt they were wrong.

• Visited May 2013

“Love it”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

This is a new favorite. I love that I can get a salad with their delicious meatballs while my son is happy with a sandwich. The greens have always been fresh and the salad is very filling.

Denver, Colorado
“New favorite lunch joint”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I really like this place. They take the time to make a really good sandwich. They don't just slap the ingredients on a bun and send it out. The flavors are balanced and really work together. Each month they have a speciality meatball. Besides sandwiches, you can get pasta and salads. Plus the staff is really friendly and the place is super clean.

Visited February 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Pleasant Surprise for Denver Vegetarians”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

This being my third visit to Slotted Spoon, I feel I ought to write this review. I initially wrote Slotted Spoon off when I first saw it open. As a vegetarian, a place that bills itself as a "meatball eatery" doesn't remotely seem appetizing. However, as it turns out, they have a fantastic house-made veggie meatball, and the menu easily accommodates doing most of the different options "veggie."

If you're sick of some of the other fast casual dining in the area, stop in and give Slotted Spoon a shot. I was quite pleasantly surprised.

Denver, Colorado
“Great little find - Great flavor balances”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

A friend of mine introduced me to this little gem. They specialize in meatballs. You can have a sandwich, past, or salad, but its the combinations they put together that make them stand out. Try the Sonoma (I thinks that's the name) pork meatball, bacon, chipotle ranch dressing and mustard, on the most amazing bread. The flavor profiles are great. Not too much of any one thing, but well balances. Give them a try!

Visited November 2013