“Great events”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great events”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I go to Civic Center park for the events, last night I was there for the free yoga in the park and it was amazing. I have also gone for food events, a water event and fire works every year - I think they hold amazing and safe events there and it's a great place to be. The Civic Center Moves is a great program and the park is wonderful.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Cecilia H

Colorado Springs, Colorado
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Cleaned up, but still not the place to be”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Lots of activities and permitted events. Judge them by what they offer. Otherwise a place to hang, or pass through on your way to government business. I accidentally clicked a higher rating and had to write this review to correct it.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank David_Jones2014
Boca Raton, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Sad Decline of a Once Beautiful Place”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I was born and raised in Denver, now live in S. Fla., and was in Denver this summer visiting with my kids. We went to the History Colorado then walked through Civic Center Park on the way to the Light Rail. This was a weekday afternoon, and I could not believe my eyes: transvestites, drug dealers, passed out homeless people. It was disgusting! We ran through here. How this is happening right between the City and County Building and the State Capitol is beyond me. I lived in Washington, D.C., and even that wasn't this decrepit. What has happened to my hometown?

Visited July 2013
3 Thank BocaRatonMom
wisconsin
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“beautiful and free”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Walked around the park. Beautiful flowers, lovely buildings and art installations. Saw a commercial being shot in front of the city & county building. Fun

Visited August 2013
Denver, Colorado
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“Food truck Tuesdays....”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Get your choice of food truck options on Tuesdays when they pull the wagons into a circle in the center of the park offering a variety of food options.

Visited July 2012