“Chic & Sophisticated”

Ranked #86 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Billings, Montana
“Chic & Sophisticated”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

For those of you who enjoy charming smaller hotels with a chic modern atmosphere, the Inn at Cherry Creek is a perfect destination. The hotel is located in the chic Cherry Hills shopping area which is home to top of the stores including Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus, Marc Jacobs, Ralph Lauren, and Crate & Barrel just to name a few. In addition, there are more than enough great restaurants within walking distance to keep you coming back. The hotel rooms are nicely decorated and several of them offer balconies with views of the area. The hotel hosts a small and cozy bar and dining room which has execelent food and service. If you are looking for a chic cozy neighborhood hotel, The Inn at Cherry Creek is a good choice.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Denver
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Had a good stay, but a terrible time after the stay dealing with the hotel and trying to get $500 worth of charges corrected on my card. I will never return to this hotel or allow anyone I know to stay here due to the terrible experience I had afterwards dealing with them.

Not only was I hung up on by the front desk agent, but every time I requested to speak to a manager I was sent to a line that was never answered so would have to hang up and call back again. Never once did a manager take the call or reach out to me. They finally told me that everything was good, but to make sure I set an alarm on my phone to make sure the charges were reversed and when I checked, they weren't. I called back in and asked them to look into it and they told me that the docs I sent over didn't open so nothing could be processed. Never did anyone call me to tell me it didn't work, the only reason I knew was because I set an alarm to check. Still a manager would not speak with me or take the call. I was told they were looking into it still but again have to set an alarm on my phone to make sure that they follow through and get the $500 charges off my card that should never have been there.

I understand there are hotel policies regarding credit cards and authorizations but they way the situation was handled is a joke. The PDFs they requested me to send could not be attached to an email because their email client did not allow files that large. Still, even though that is an issue on their end, when I suggested that I just send it to another email address, outside of their hotel email that had a larger storage capability, they acted like that was not an option, even though it probably would have solved the problem. Instead, I am still going around in circles with them trying to get the charges fixed and still have not heard from a manager at all.

Extremely frustrated and disappointed. There are a ton of great places to stay in Denver that won't make you chase your tail like this, stay anywhere else.

Stayed December 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank CarolineM279

Travellers are raving about these Denver hotels

Reviewed 5 December 2012

Amazing hotel!! Very clean and up to date rooms. The location of this hotel is right in the middle of Cherry Creek shopping district. Great little restaurant/bar inside with great drinks and very good food. I will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Tope23
Bellevue, Washington
Reviewed 21 November 2012

My husband and I stayed here in August before starting a strenuous backpacking trip in the Rockies. We were exhausted upon arrival after working and packing all week before and then flying in from Seattle. The Inn at Cherry Creek was perfect! The room was lovely, overlooking the patio below. The bed was really comfortable and the pillows fantastic! Seriously, I've had a sore neck and I awoke at the Inn at Cherry Creek with No pain! The toiletries are from "Philosophy" , and wonderful. Because we arrived late in the evening, the fron desk and chef arranged for us to have dinner in our room--which may seem like "no big deal", but they went beyond normal room service--and the food was delicious. The front desk was very helpful our entire stay.
The regular parking garage beneath the hotel is VERY cramped. We had a small SUV, becaule we were heading to the mountains. It was treacherous parking below. However, the front desk provided a great parking space for us on the ground level, easily reached from the alley behind. It worked out fine.
The hotel location is great--easy walking to restaurants, galleries,boutiques, and the mall. Easy connection, by car, to major roadways and freeways.
I would recommend this hotel to anybody, and am looking forward to staying there again, my next trip to Denver.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 14 November 2012 via mobile

Here last night. Small boutique hotel. Decent sized room but nicely appointed. The front desk staff person was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Good location in Cherry Creek area. I hosted a dinner at Elway's which was an easy walk from the hotel. Room did not have much of a view I was overlooking an alleyway. I heard the trash pick up at 4 AM too. This is a nice alternative to the larger hotels.

Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 5 November 2012

First the bad. The hotel parking garage is so narrow and hard to navigate. If you're paying to park overnight, don't bother if you have anything larger than a sedan. I had a prius and was constantly worried I would hit another vehicle or cement pillar.
The walls let a lot of noise in. I had to call down to the front desk because one neighbor's TV was so loud it was as if it was in my room. Another morning I was awoken early but a different neighbors phone conversation. I could here sneezes and the smallest noise. I'm not a light sleeper and this was annoying.
The hotel staff are friendly, the room is quaint and comfortable. Cleanliness wasn't an issue at all and the hotel soaps/shampoos are nice!
The location couldn't be better - right around the corner from a Whole Foods, Starbucks is a 1 minute walk away and there are so many delicious restaurants and shopping nearby!

Last small problem, the hotel curtains were either completely black out or sheer. It would have been nice to have a little privacy as my room looked onto the business next door and their office windows.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank slr1017
Elko, Nevada
Reviewed 17 October 2012

Our room was small but nice and had a balcony overlooking the street. The lobby is small and intimate. We had breakfast in the restaurant--good food and service. The area around this hotel is great for walking and shopping in. There are a lot of restaurants within walking distance and a lot of stores, art studios, etc.

The parking garage is tight and they charge for using it, but that seems to be common with hotels in Denver.

Room Tip: We were in room 201. It has a great balcony overlooking the street, but it was noisy in the wee hou...