“Not a bad seat in the house”

El Centro Su Teatro
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I was a little worried when I purchased the tickets over the phone, and was told it was 'General Admission' seating... However I had nothing to worry about, as the performance we attended was nearly a sell-out, we arrived early to ensure that we had decent seats, but as I've said there was nothing to worry about as even the 'worst' seats had a very intimate view of the entire stage.

The play we attended was a historical piece about the Ludlow Massacre that took place in the Coal-Mines of Colorado 100 years ago. For such a depressing subject, the actors portrayed it wonderfully... They gave their subject the proper weight and respect that was due, yet still managed to make the play both fun & funny at the same time.

Community Theater is sometimes hit-or-miss, attend a performance & you never know what you might get... Not Here! The characters were very realistic, the sets though minimal were effective, and the actors' performances were quite worthy of the 5 minute Standing Ovation they received.

2  Thank Scuba S