“Compact hotel near interstate reach National Jewish Health quickly”

Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek
Ranked #71 of 161 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting NJH and found it to be fairly convenient (maybe 10-15 min). Hilton garden inn is closer but often sold out. Courtyard had free garage self parking that wa easy and plentiful. Internet was fine and reception was strong. I did not try the free breakfast but the breakfast seed substantial. Staff was nice and helpful. Hotel was sold out and I was given a specialty room for the disabled that had just been fitted-out. It was VERY impressive and I'm sure it complied with any and all ADA codes. If anyone has any sort of physical challenges, you should definitely consider this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013
VStocking, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We are so happy we could accommodate your needs even when we were in a sold out state. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer service no matter how full the hotel is. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I stay at the hotel whenever I am in Denver on business. They have it all - comfortable, clean rooms, lounge and restaurant and business center. It's a very nice environment and I always feel safe there. Very convenient to many good restaurants as well!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for writing a review of our hotel. We appreciate our repeat guests very much and are always happy to hear they have enjoyed their stay with us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I attended a small class at this hotel a few weekends ago and my hubby & I were happy with our stay. My husband played golf during my class & browsed some close by bookstores.

Both the hotel room & the classroom were clean and well managed. The gym was small but useful (a foam roller would be a great addition). The staff were attentive to the needs of the class participants & leader. Our rooms were cleaned during class time so we could rest during our lunch break. Parking is well lit.

Breakfast was great, especially the made-to-order omelets.

There are limited restaurant options close by for lunch or dinner, so we drove to Park Meadows Mall and ate at The Cheesecake Factory.

We'd stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
VStocking, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to give each of our guests our signature Marriott customer service and always appreciate your positive feedback on that. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 30 August 2013

When we arrived the people at the front desk said we had been upgraded to a suite. We were staying for five nights. It was really nice. The staff at the hotel are all very professional and very nice! We ate breakfast there several times, and dinner once. The buffet breakfast was good, especially the made to order omelets were very good. Dinner was okay. There are a load of good restaurants around the hotel, but we were tired. There is a pool,( indoor), a guest laundry with 3 washers and 5 dryers, and the exercise room has brand new equipment. Even though the hotel is on a very busy main blvd.,the room was very quiet. There is also plenty of free parking. We had an excellent stay here!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for all of your positive feedback in your review. We are so happy that our staff training has been demonstrated in their interactions with our valued guests. We look forward to seeing you in your next visit so we can continue to please you with our Marriott customer service.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I recently needed to spend three days in Denver to play in a tennis tournament. The tournament would occupy only a few hours a day, so I wanted a hotel that allowed me to have some peace and quiet and get some work done in off hours, as well as being quiet and comfortable, allowing a good night's sleep (the tournament required my getting up at 5 am). The Marriott offered an excellent rate for the tournament participants, and not wanting to spend a fortune, I booked my room.

I have to say that the Marriott Courtyard ranks at the very top of any experiences I have had at "chain" hotels, and I have had many. I've paid a lot more for a lot less. Rooms were very comfortable and quiet, Internet worked extremely well, staff in their entirety were friendly and welcoming, breakfast was excellent, the property spotlessly clean, and the restaurant (and happy hour) much more reasonably priced than expected.

Ironically, I almost didn't stay here. I tried to book online for the special USTA (tennis) rate, and the website said all rooms allocated were taken. I called the hotel directly, and the young man said "No problem. We'll just add more rooms to that offer." I'm glad I called.

Is it a five-star hotel? No. But I give it five stars because rarely does such a property exceed my expectations, and this one did--especially relative to the cost.

Room Tip: West-facing rooms have views of the mountains and downtown Denver.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Thank you so much for review of our property from your last stay. We always enjoy tennis tournament time in Denver and the visits we get from it's participants. We sincerely look forward to your next visit and giving us another opportunity for our hotel to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my recent stay at the Cherry Creek Courtyard. The updated lobby and bistro were good, the staff courteous and ready to please, and the room comfortable.

Breakfast included a business appointment and my colleague found the hotel easily and was impressed with the service and food.

Parking was ample and greatly appreciated in both the front and back of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at our property. We are continuously trying to improve our lobby and restaurant and are so appreciative when our guests notice that. We look forward to your next visit and always appreciate our loyal guests.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I have stayed at the Courtyard several times while visiting my son. Rooms were of good size, clean and well maintained in the Marriott tradition. We ate in the on-site restaurants and found the food reasonably priced and of good quality.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your positive feedback of your recent stay at our property. We always appreciate our returning guests and are thrilled our Marriott service and standards keep bringing you back. We look forward to your next visit!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek
1 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Holiday Inn Denver - Cherry Creek
Holiday Inn Denver East-Stapleton
Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek

Been to Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!