Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek
US$242
US$219
Kimpton
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$370
US$289
The Crawford Hotel
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$342/night.

US$242
US$206
SpringHill Suites
US$119
US$116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Free cancellation until 30/05
  • Pool
US$206
US$168
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

All reviewscourtyard by marriottmountain viewnice hotelfront desk staffbreakfast buffetbusiness tripconvenient locationpool and hot tubroom was largewould stay againexcellent stayeasy accessomeletdulobbystarbucksdowntown
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I was not positive inclined at first sight, as the lobby is being renovated and I had a minor problem with the heating system. I quickly changed my mind, as the staff proved to be incredibly efficient, timely and kind in addressing my issues (I particularly appreciated the help I received from coordinator Bernadette and tech person Denis, but also the breakfast staff, who served me a whole breakfast even though I arrived only a few minutes before they were closing). I spent 7 nights, and both rooms I used were extremely comfortable, clean and quite. The second one in particular is a gorgeous suite on the 10th floor, with a great view of downtown Denver and the mountains: you usually get suites like this one only in much more pricey hotels. The hotel has a small gym with all you need for some practice, with a view on the pool, which includes a whirlpool tub. Everything is very clean.

Room Tip: Ask for the suite on the 10th floor
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
VStocking, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your positive experience at this hotel – and to mention team members by name that went above and beyond to ensure a memorable! Our 10th floor rooms have an amazing view of downtown Denver as well as the Front Range and Mountains. I’m happy to hear that the staff took care of you during your extended stay and placed you in one of our West facing rooms. The hotel is at the tail end of completing is lobby renovation and we do hope that you will visit us I near future to take full advantage of our new offering. Thank you again for your feedback!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Nice big room (one-bedroom suite) at a good weekend rate, and nice staff. Clean; no off-smells (I hate hotels that smell like scent-killing cleaners/deodorants); good, not great, linens and pillows. But some things are just lacking:

Restaurant/lobby is under construction (we were not told at the site or prior to reservation).

No black tea at breakfast, and no staff went out and got more (there's a Safeway a block away). Hot water isn't kept hot.

Bathroom vent doesn't work.

Internet is spotty and slow.

While the price was very good for the area, I would probably try another of the many hotels nearby next time I'm in the Cherry Creek/DU area.

Room Tip: West-facing is nice for the mountains.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
VStocking, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey on your recent stay with us. On Behalf of our entire team here at the Courtyard Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, we apologize for the concerns you had about the hotel being under construction. We do have an “alert” on our Marriott Brand site. I am not sure where your reservation was made but would like to know so we can ensure that booking site would have our information. Or internet service has been upgraded and additional bandwidth was added on each floor to enhance service. The vents in the bathrooms are not operated with fans so it can be confusing if you expected a fan to circulate. The vent is constantly open and working.
I also wanted to express my apologies for your not receiving Black Tea. It is customary for our team to absolutely meet every guest need and request whenever possible. Our goal is always make our guests feel at home and well taken care of and that we failed to meet your expectation is concerning. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and will certainly use it both in training and to fine tune our operations. We would very much like to have an opportunity to host you again and I am certainly available to discuss your concerns further. Please feel free to contact me personally.

V Stocking

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I was given a room on the back side of the hotel facing the mountains, which is just a lovely and unobstructed view. I had a king room, which was very comfortable. I like that each room has a microwave and a small refrigerator.

The first night, I found that my remote didn't work, my TV didn't pick up any of the digital channels (anything above 25 or something), and I couldn't get the shower to work. I dealt with it, and gave a note to the front desk folks on my way out to work. Everything was fixed when I returned that evening, except for the TV channels thing - I would guess cable got expensive and they downgraded to a cheaper plan without changing the list of channels in the rooms.

The bed was comfortable - nice pillows. There is a decent-sized armoire plus a chest of drawers, so lots of space for clothes. The towels are fairly nice. The shower is quite good (nice pressure, good temperature range).

I ate breakfast, which was really affordable. I visited during a renovation, so we ate from the buffet in a large room behind the front desk. The hot buffet was less than $15 and included made-to-order omelets. The cold buffet was less than $12. Very good value, and nice service.

A few nice things about location... Apparently Cherry Creek is the rich part of town. It is really commercial. I didn't hear any outside noise, thanks to the location of my room facing away from Colorado Blvd. There are plenty of businesses - gas stations, sporting goods stores, office supply stores, tons of restaurants, etc., along Colorado, which was great. I could get to a good place for dinner very easily.

Additionally, it's possible to get in and out of the parking lot for the hotel at the traffic light on Colorado at Arkansas Street. Colorado is quite busy, so that was ideal.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
VStocking, General Manager at Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Haparev,

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were not inconvenienced during our remodel. The guest rooms are not affected so as you indicated; once you are in your room you are completely outside the construction area for the remodel. I was concerned however, that you had a problem with your TV. We are actually in the process of upgrading our TV system- adding high definition and more channels. I am sorry that your TV was not working properly during this upgrade. We are very committed to providing each and every guest with both superior facilities and service and I apologize that one of the nights you were here we did not meet that expectation. We are checking the TV's on a daily basis to ensure that the HD channels are working and want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. Should your travels bring you back to the Denver area we hope

VStocking
Genetal Manager

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Great location near a lot of fun things to do, and easy highway access. Views on the backside of the hotel are stunning, watching the sun sweep the mountains and Denver skyline, as well as the sunsetting behind those massive snow capped rocks. Just gorgeous.

Every staff member I encountered went above and beyond to ensure a comfortable stay. They were cordial, smiled, clearly happy to be there, and that's rare these days. Clearly, the management team is doing something right, and ensuring the team feels valued - which is reflected in their interactions with the guests. I'll definitely be back.

Room Tip: The suites are HUGE and very cozy. But any room is amazing. If possible, ask for mountian views.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Wow!!! Thank you for sharing your experience and positive feedback with others on Trip Advisor. Hospitality at its best is giving superior service to our guests. That you have taken the time to give us both the recognition and feedback is very much appreciated. Should your travels bring you back to the Denver area we hope to once again be your "home away from home".
Again thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Unless you 'have to stay in downtown' this comfortable, clean, friendly hotel is located perfectly. It is minutes from downtown (15 min), minutes from the Denver Tech Center (15 min) and minutes from the best shopping, Cherry Creek, in the state (5 min). A bar and restaurant are conveniently located on the premises, but you will find an eclectic selection of international cuisines within a mile or the property. Great entertainment choices abound within that same 1 or so radius. Cherry Creek shopping district and mall are only 2 miles away. This place is great for business or families.
Request a 10th floor room facing west; the views of the mountains and downtown are worth the price of admission.
Also, the rooms are quite large.

Room Tip: Request a high floor facing west.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled that you had an excellent experience while staying with us. I appreciate your comments regarding our central location to the Cherry Creek Mall, restaurants and being only 15 min from Downtown. I'm glad you got a mountain view they are spectacular, go fast and are not always available. We are very committed to providing each and every guest with both superior facilities and service. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We look forward to being your host in the future and hope to see you soon.