“Great service”

Add it.
Front Range Grill
Ranked #1,784 of 3,123 Restaurants in Denver
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The service was fast and the server Jay was very willing to make sure your food was great and always willing to serve with a smile

3  Thank Heather M

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Decided to try this place for dinner due to its convenience while staying at the attached hotel. I was literally the only customer they had in the place at 5:30pm which kind of scared me. However, I must admit the food was really pretty good, the service was friendly and prompt, and the prices were reasonable. I had the salmon which came to me grilled perfectly with a side if nicely seasoned steamed veggies. Definitely worth trying a second time!

1  Thank TakeMeHome2