Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
US$178
US$168
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$141
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$126
US$100
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$317
  • Restaurant
Magnolia Hotel Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$333
US$293
Travelocity
4,654 results
All reviewsconvention centerpeaks loungestreet mallgreat hotelattending a conferencewithin walking distancelobby barhigh floorself parkinghot tubmountain viewbusiness tripconvenient locationlight railfew blocksdowntown areacoors field
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We booked a stay at the Hyatt Regency for a weekend getaway and to attend a Broncos game.
We have stayed at this property before and returned because of past experience. We were not dissapointed.

We had a room on the 29th floor with a city view. Check in was quick and easy and the staff was friendly and helpful. We stopped off at the Peaks Lounge one late evening. The lounge was busy, but we received prompt service.

We utilized the self-parking option in the hotel garage with in & out privleges. The only issue was on Saturday night, there was a special event and parking was limited. But upon telling the attendent we were hotel guests, we were allowed in the garage. Due to the holiday events that weekend, the hotel was also offering free parking in a parking garage about two blocks away.

We checked out using the kiosk. This was quick, easy and the bill was correct.

We will return this hotel again when staying in Denver

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2013

Dear Mtnfireguy,
Thank you for such wonderful feedback! I am so happy to hear that your experience was not disappointing and that you received prompt service from everyone. I am glad that our parking limitations did not cause too much of an inconvenience. We look forward to hosting you during your next trips to the city!

Allison Gegenheimer

Reviewed 31 December 2012

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency over the weekend to attend a Broncos game. It's convenient to everything - shopping and dining. Service was terrific. We were a little disappointed in the valet parking service they offered. When we went to check out and called for the car, we were told they couldn't bring the car around ahead of time due to a high volume of check-outs. We had to come down and physically hand them the ticket - and wait. Other than that, a good stay and would probably return.

Room Tip: Request a room that overlooks the mountains and Sports Authority field.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

I like this area in Denver, and the location of the Hyatt allowed easy access to all the places I love without the noise of 16th St. This is a convention center hotel, which I don't usually like, but the facilities are clean, spacious and peaceful. Mostly, I appreciated the kind staff who never seemed put out by the crowds or the holidays. The staff made a huge difference in my experience in Denver and I would stay here again because of them. Further, they have a very nice fitness facility, wifi and a great coffee shop on the lobby. I stay in Denver a lot and this was the best value I've found in a long time.

• Stayed: December 2012
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2013

Dear EmeraldMoon,

Thank you for the rating and for your great review! I agree that the downtown location of the hotel cannot be beat. We are mainly a convention hotel, but we cater to all types of travelers, and I’m glad that you like your stay and found tranquility in our facilities. Wi-fi and coffee go great together, especially when enjoying them both in our beautiful lobby.

Thank you for the kind words in regards to our staff-they do truly make the guest experience. Please stay with us next time you are in Denver.

Clay A. Perry

Reviewed 31 December 2012

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Denver for three nights for a professional conference.

This hotel was an excellent location not only for guest accommodations but also as a conference venue. All of the conference rooms were well-equipped with the necessary AV equipment and large enough to accommodate all of our group members. The lobby and hallway areas were very well-decorated and comfortable.

My room had a nice view of the city, a very comfortable bed, and a good bathroom. I liked the location of this hotel and had no problem exploring downtown by foot.

The service at this hotel was top-notch; very fast and easy check in and check out (and a quick response when I called the lobby telling them I had accidentally locked myself out!).

For a personal vacation I most likely would have looked for a less expensive hotel, but I did not regret staying here for the conference. The price is worth it for the beautiful decor, the great location and the excellent service.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Dear Meghan M,

Thank you very much for the five star rating and the glowing review! I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your conference, and that the hotel’s facilities, amenities and accommodations played a part in that. We have top-notch A/V team that takes good care of our business travelers.

Thank you also for the positive comments about our service and staff, and well as the beauty and décor of the hotel itself.

We hope to host you and your conference again in the near future. Please feel free to stay with us even if you are here for leisure. You can normally find great rates on our website, and we offer various discounts for our leisure guests.

Clay A. Perry

Reviewed 30 December 2012

A very large hotel, that is close to the 16th street mall. A must see is the blue bear at the convention center. I enjoyed walking every, no car needed. As a female traveling solo, I felt very safe walking everywhere, even late at night. I did visit the spa for a massage and facial. The services were great. However with a hotel of this size I was disappointed with the afterthought of spa space. There are two spa rooms located in the gym next to the pool. The calming space and tranquil music was not enough to drown out the yelling and screaming coming from the pool area. I would not recommend visiting the spa unless it is relocated. Hotel restaurants were over priced and not very good, with so many great restaurants within walking distance go out and explore. Room was very clean, modern, and comfortable. I had a lovely room on the 28th floor with wonderful views of the mountains. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Higher floors have wonderful views. Go during off peak time hotel is more likely to offer complimentary room upgrades upon check in. If flying in recommend Super Shuttle $22 one way to hotel, beats cab fare of $55.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2012

Dear KBear02,

Thank you very much for a great five star review! I am glad that you enjoyed the location and the spa services. I have shared your feedback about the spa with our management team to see what we can do to make it more tranquil. I am sorry you were disappointed by the hotel restaurant and that you had to dine off property. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and stay and we look forward to having you back!

Allison Gegenheimer