Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #12 of 161 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This experience was probably the best in terms of hotel stays in my life. The hotel was modern and rooms were very comfortable. But, the most outstanding part is the staff. I have never had staff go above and beyond like these people did. Offering suggestions, making things right, great advice for dinner, etc. I hope I can return again soon!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Dear jinpink,
Thanks for the great review! I’m so glad that not just our hotel but our staff were able to go above and beyond for you during your stay. We do pride ourselves on our customer service here and I’m glad this was the case for you during your visit. We can’t wait to have you back again!
Stephen Benedict
Hotel Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,601)

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I had the pleasure of staying 9 nights recently - on of my longest single stays in a hotel. Check in was very good and welcoming especially after 17 hours flying. I was advised about the proximity of the room to the elevators and ice machine which I appreciated - allowing me to decide if I wanted to forgo the mountain view or not . . . I appreciated this upfront information. The plumbing in the shower had worked loose form the seals but otherwise the room was adequate. Regency Club is well staffed and the spread is very good. Twice however the facility was so overcrowded (largely with loitering patrons) it was impossible to be seated or get food. The hotel location is ideal - both for the conference I was attending and then subsequently for site seeing and visiting with friends around town. The newspaper service is fantastic, and the Enterprise car rental in the lobby convenient. Make this Hyatt your go-to hotel in Denver!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This place delivers exactly what you epect from a Hyatt: A clean updated room, sophisticated and visually appealing lobby, good custumer service, and a very central location. I would stay here again without hesitaton.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I was very pleased with this hotel! We only had a few days in Denver and due to last minute booking we didn't have many hotel options. We needed something that was centrally located and yet was close enough to my friends place so it would be easier for us to get together. We arrived late and without our luggage, the staff was friendly and helpful and they kept us informed on the whereabouts of our bags, calling us as soon as it arrived from the airport. The room was spacious and clean, the decor was great and the beds were comfortable. Even though this was not the case for us, if you are visiting Denver to check out the city, you couldn't stay at a better location!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Dear MissyMinns,

Thank you for your excellent review and feedback. I am so happy to hear that our staff took great care of you in locating your bags and ensuring you had everything that you needed. It is wonderful to see that you enjoyed our guest rooms and I hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon!

Jackie Franke

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Spend a few nights in the city, love my stay, wonderful hotel: clean, comfortable beds, great view. A Starbucks coffee every morning from, god breakfast options, cute a little bar at night. Also a few restaurants around it. But the best part is a view of mountains.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear AnnaV12,

Thank you for your amazing review! I am happy to see you were able to take in some of our breathtaking views of the mountains and enjoyed our property. We can’t wait to welcome you back on your next visit!!

Jackie Franke

Reviewed 11 November 2013

We stayed for a weekend getaway. The location by the convention center and property was excellent and the service by everyone was great. The rooms, however, were fairly typical and appeared to be a little dated. We had a standard king, mountain view room. View was excellent on a higher floor. Bath was quite small however, and room had the "feel" of a 1970's or 80's hotel. Also could use better soundproofing - could hear next door neighbors and crying children woke us several times. "Bed and breakfast" package was a good deal. Visit the Peaks lounge and Altitude restaurant on site, they were worth it. Overall, the property was very nice but rooms could use a little modernization.

Room Tip: Request a mountain view room on higher floors, it is worth paying extra.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My husband and I headed to Denver for a birthday/anniversary celebration. The staff was wonderful from start to finish. We called early to see how soon we could check in and they had a room available right away. When we told them why we were there, they not only gave us some great ideas on what to do and where to go, but the concierge gave us some freebies along the way. The room was nice, although I discovered that the height, we were in the mountain view rooms, bothered me a little. The Altitude restaurant was a nice addition, and the bar on the 27th floor was beautiful at night.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple