Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
GreenLeadersSilver level
colorado
“great stay”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

great location, wonderful staff. we travel up from colorado springs when we need a weekend getaway. this place gives you a great vacation feel. it's a great city, there's a lot of things to do. rocky mountains at your doorstep.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Dear beachbumhq,
Thanks for the great review! I’m glad everything from our staff to our location was enjoyable for you! I hope we get the chance to have you back again to enjoy our hotel and those rockies again!
Best,
Stephen Benedict
Hotel Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (599)
Loveland, United States
Reviewed 10 December 2013

During ThesCon 2013 the Hyatt Regency was our home hotel with 26 teens and 2 adults meeting with over 3,000 other high school theatre troupes. The hotel handled this conference with professionalism and respect. Sometimes having that many teens in one place can be very overwhelming but they handled it extremely well. Thank you for your hospitality!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, 14 December 2013
Dear Christian,

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy that you were able to enjoy our property while attending the conference. I appreciate your kind comments about our staff and hospitality and we can’t wait to welcome you back again!!

Englewood, Colorado
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Our concierge, Kathleen Taylor, was amazing and made our stay even more special. She was so helpful and professional with her knowledge of the city and the hotel. We would highly recommend this property to anyone looking for a downtown Denver adventure.
Shauna and Taylor

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Shauna and Taylor,

Thank you for your amazing review! I want to thank you for taking the time to write these amazing comments about Kathleen our concierge. I am thrilled that she was able to create a special experience for you. It is wonderful that we will have the chance to welcome you back in the future.

Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I arrived at the hotel during one of the coldest times of the year for Denver. My intention for staying at this property was for a conference. However, I was very impressed with the facility and the food provisions. There were two bad experiences but I still rate the property very good.

As far as the food is concerned this is top class. And for a Downtown Hotel of this quality I would say the prices were pretty consistent with what you would think. If you go anywhere in the hotel a Hamburger and Mixed Drink will cost you at least $30.00-35.00. One evening I ate at Altitude it was a Friday Evening and they had a fantastic Prime Rib Buffet for $29.50. It was worth every penny the buffet was awesome! The bar in the lobby was great I had a burger ($18.50) there that was fantastic.

The only glitch occurred when I dropped something behind the bed. It was obvious that this had never been cleaned. And on a Saturday they were ripping up carpet in the room above mine. When I brought both items to the attention of Management they were rectified very quickly. But the back of the bed was disgusting. Even the young lady that stopped by to see if I was okay said oh my god yuck! For the inconvenience one of the Managers put a Miscellaneous Credit on my account.

Having the hotel filled with 600+ LGBT Public and Private Sector Officials this staff couldn't have been nicer. They were awesome and quite respectful.

The beds were great, heating/ac, and ascetic's were fantastic. I would return to this property again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Look behind the bed to make sure its clean.
Denver, United States
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The Hyatt Regency at the Convention Center provides the best possible customer service and comfort of any hotel I stayed at this year. I would highly recommend staying at this location. It is close to restaurants and the convention center.

Dear Bill,

Thank you for your review and amazing comments! I am so happy that we were able to provide amazing customer service and let you have a relaxing comfortable stay. I hope we will have the chance to welcome you back again soon!!

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

We arrive on Wednesday, the day before thanksgiving. We stayed at the hotel moat of thanksgiving day.The hotel was very nice, and large. The food and drinks were good but a bit over priced. The gym was big and had lots of equipment. I was disappointed that we couldn't go to the vip room $50 per person is too much. One thing that I disliked, there was some sort of Christian convention going on at the hotel. Those kids were bad, loud, rude and unsupervised.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Satrosper,

Thank you for your comments and your review. I appreciate your comments about our property and restaurants. I want to apologize that you experienced some issues with the group we had during your stay, and I hope your concerns were addressed quickly. I appreciate your comments about the cost of food and drink and the Regency Club I can assure you that they do not go unnoticed. I do hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back in the future.

Durango, Colorado
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Over the past few years,ive stayed at quite a few Denver hotels.I have stayed at the Hyyat on 3 different trips,and all things considered,I believe it is the most consistent hotel in town in terms of overall quality and value.Book a Regency Club room and get a fantastic view and a club lounge that,s open all day 7 days a week with great food.Close to the capital, museums and downtown.Excellent breakfast buffet.Best views of the city of any hotel in town.

Room Tip: You pay more for the Regency Club floors, but the views and the food in the lounge are worth it.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family