“That is customer service!”

Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #13 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I visited this hotel as a part of the National Science Teachers Association Regional Conference. We were greeted by hotel staff wearing lab coats, and they gave each teacher an apple. The tremendous service continued throughout the conference. We received discounts on food and experienced our best dining right there in the hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear Susan,

Thank you for your amazing review! I am so happy that you enjoyed our greeting when you arrived we truly wanted you to feel special and welcome. I am thrilled you were able to take advantage of your discount and enjoy some of our amazing dining. I hope we have the chance to welcome you back soon!

Hotel Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,552)

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Close to everything, excellent caring staff. Great restaurants around the hotel--close to 16th St. Mall, and a good theater system. We were also close to where the Avalanche plays, which was also convenient. I would like to see some type of reasonable airport shuttle service (26.00 per person). Not their fault, but the airport is "out there" quite a ways.

Dear Charles,

Thank you for your feedback and review! I am very happy to see that you enjoyed our property and its great location to most downtown activities. I appreciate your comments about the airport shuttle and I can assure you they do not go unnoticed. I hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon!!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

To illustrate the staff interest in serving your needs ... One of four light bulbs was out in my bathroom. I didn't report it, no big deal to me. But the housekeeper did report it and it was replaced. I then received a phone call from one of the managers asking if I was inconvenienced along with an apology if I was! Everyone at this hotel was efficient and happy to help in any way.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Dear fro2,

Your words are so kind! Thank you for this amazing review. It really means a lot that our guests are taken care of and things are taken care of even if you don’t ask. I really appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review and I hope we can welcome you back again soon!!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

This hotel is excellent for attending activities at conference center. Our only issue was that our room (students and coaches) were not book on the same floor. After discussing the issue at check in we were placed on the same floor, but in different hallways. This is my only compliant. The hotel is beautiful and the staff pleasant.

Dear Sidley,

I truly appreciate your review and comments. I am so sorry to see that we were not able to get you onto the same floor as your students and coaches. I can completely understand how this can be frustrating when you are all traveling together. I can assure you that your comments do not go unnoticed. Thank you for your comments about our staff and property, I hope we have the chance to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Great location, Great staff, Great hotel! Would recommend and I will be staying there again. The fitness center is one of the best. The staff extremely helpful. Great location for downtown and convention center.

Dear Susan,

Thank you for the review and high recommendation! I am so happy that you were able to enjoy our great location and fitness center! I hope we can welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

Great customer service, so great in fact that the staff several times "apologized for the inconvenience" that clearly was not their fault. I was definitely well taken care of though. Whether they actually were sorry or not :)

Dear Maureen,

Thank you for the great review! I want to thank you for taking the time to write these great comments about our staff. It makes me so happy to hear that you felt well taken care of while you were here. We can’t wait to welcome you back on your next visit!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

On a business trip that included meetings at the convention center. This hotel was in the perfect downtown location, offered clean and nicely appointed rooms, very good food and was a great value. The restaurant offered locally sourced food and healthy options.

Dear Jill,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review. It is so great to hear that you were able to enjoy our hotel during your business trip. I appreciate your comments about the guest rooms and the restaurant and I am happy that we took great care of you. We can’t wait to welcome you back soon!!