“Hyatt quality and reasonable rates”

Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #9 of 157 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
North Dakota
“Hyatt quality and reasonable rates”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Stayed four nights covering Thanksgiving at this Hyatt.... very satisfied with the room, staff, and dining. There is another Hyatt within 3-4 blocks, so you might want to compare prices because the facilities are very similar. This one is your pick if you will be using the Convention Center, you can't get any closer.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (585)
Rapid City, United States
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We had a lovely stay at the Hyatt in Denver. The staff was friendly,helpful and the rooms very nice.We were nearby Botanic Gardens, the Civic Center and Art Museums. Downtown is charming during the Christmas season!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, 28 December 2013
Dear Terri,

Thank you for the amazing review! I am so happy that you enjoyed our property and got to explore the downtown Denver area. I appreciate your kind comments about our staff and we can’t wait to welcome you back again.

Parker, Colorado
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Great staff, great hotel but in a very busy location. Parking is not that great either unless you want to pay a high price to park next to the hotel. We were there for our Business Christmas Party and the room and hotel was awesome and comfortable.

Dear Traveler,

I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and provide us your feedback. Thank you for your comments about the parking I can assure you they do not go unnoticed. I am happy to see that your enjoyed your Christmas party and our property. I hope we have the chance to welcome you back again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency as a "staycation" to celebrate my son's birthday. We could not have been more impressed with the incredible service that we received. The staff went out of their way to make sure that my son had the best birthday ever. This place is a gem, and I am so happy that we chose to stay there. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Dear 1NuttyNut,

Thank you for the wonderful review!! I am so happy that we were able to create a memorable experience for you during your “staycation”. I truly appreciate your kind comments about our staff and we can’t wait to welcome you back on your next night out.

Great Bend, United States
Reviewed 17 December 2013

You don't need an alarm clock or a wake-up call if you stay here! You'll have loud construction noise at 5 am to do that for you! You might want to check to see if the room above yours is being renovated if you want to avoid the problem I had.

1 Thank Colleen H
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, 29 December 2013
Dear Colleen,

Thank you for your review and feedback. I am truly sorry to see that you experienced an issue with construction noise during your stay. Although we are in the process of upgrading our hotel we also want to ensure that every guest is taken care of and has a pleasant stay. I do hope you will see this as an isolated event and give us a chance to welcome you back in the future.

Denver, United States
Reviewed 17 December 2013

This hotel was phenomenal. I stayed there for a teacher conference and the employees were extremely helpful and friendly. They truly embodied the ideals of customer service. The room was neat and spacious and the internet service was fast and easy to use. I had a meal down at the restaurant and it was worth every penny. The cafe was also fantastic and sold various items that made my stay much more comfortable. I recommend this hotel to everyone now.

Dear Marelis,

Thank you so much for your recommendation! It is great to see that you enjoyed your conference in Denver and we were able to truly take care of you while you were here. I appreciate your kind comments about our entire hotel property and our customer service! I hope we have the chance to welcome you back again!

Aurora, United States
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I visited this hotel as a part of the National Science Teachers Association Regional Conference. We were greeted by hotel staff wearing lab coats, and they gave each teacher an apple. The tremendous service continued throughout the conference. We received discounts on food and experienced our best dining right there in the hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Dear Susan,

Thank you for your amazing review! I am so happy that you enjoyed our greeting when you arrived we truly wanted you to feel special and welcome. I am thrilled you were able to take advantage of your discount and enjoy some of our amazing dining. I hope we have the chance to welcome you back soon!