Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #10 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Beautiful hotel situated perfectly downtown. Rooms were clean and comfy, staff was very nice. Parking is a little pricy but worth the convenience. We had a great time, stayed in the mountain view room, stunning views. Nice little bar upstairs that is completely windows, great place to catch the sunset and have a drink.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Business Stay, hotel bar is so-so but the rest is top-notch. Not the best value in the area but still acceptable. Great staff and service. Good location with plenty to see and do within walking distance.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Great Customer Service. The staff was always willing and able to help you with any situation. They were also dressed professionally which is refreshing to see. The rooms were neat clean and comfortable, and had wonderful amenities.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Kristen,

Thank you for the raving review!! It is so great to hear that our staff worked to help you with every situation and took care of you. I am happy that you were able to enjoy our guest rooms and hotel overall. I hope we have the chance to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Overall the Hyatt is an outanding hotel chain where you can expect a certain level of service. They do not disappoint at the Denver Conference Center. I would say that the only to items of note that I disliked or thought they could improve upon was the bed linen and Internet. I thought the linen smelled of bleach and it felt stiff and slightly coarse from repeated washings. The Internet was not free in the room which is always a sore point with me at a nice hotel. I do not like to feel like I am being nickel and dimed when I pay to stay somewhere nice.

1  Thank Jim L

Dear Jim,

I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and provide your feedback. I am thrilled that we provided you with great service during your stay. I do appreciate your comments about the bed linen and internet charges and I can assure you they do not go unnoticed. I hope we will have a chance to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I recently stayed at the Hyatt for my 4th trip to Denver in 2 years. This was my first stay at Hyatt Convention Center. LOVED IT! Great location, beautiful lobby, nice rooms, great view and OUTSTANDING customer service from valet to the women in the coffee shop. Dustin at front desk could not have been more welcoming. I will definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Burke56,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so glad that you decided to give our hotel a chance and that you loved it! I will ensure to pass your gracious comments about our staff along as we truly appreciate all the feedback our guests give us. We are so pleased you will be returning and look forward to you next visit.
Allison Malhiot

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Very comfortable five day stay at Hyatt Regency. The staff is warm and courteous. Smiling always and helping you when needed. I would surely plan again with family to stay at this adobe and enjoy. The Altitude restuarant is good and the quality of food is excellent.

Dear Rohit,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this excellent review! I am so happy that our staff took great care of you and that we will have a chance to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I made my Hyatt reservation using my AAA number and got a fantastic rate which included breakfast at the onsite restaurant. The hostess there was a huge help getting our breakfast to go at 6:15 am because we had a ski shuttle to catch. We sat and ate on Sunday and both days were awesome. The receptionist, Austin, was wonderful. He was a huge help, directing us to the concierge for coupons and restaurant recommendations (which were fantastic), and he was incredibly friendly. The hotel itself has amazing views of the city. We were on the 25th floor and had a wonderful view, and the 27th floor has the highest lounge in the city. The locations just off the 16th street mall was perfect. My husband and I were on a weekend away and could not have had a more pleasant experience at this hotel. I never write reviews, but had to this time - would definitely go back here!

Room Tip: Request high floor for the view!