“A place that pleases me when I get back from meeting”

Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #12 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We are treated so well at this hotel- the service was pleasant from the min we checked in, the condition of the room we stayed, the upgrade of the room with the lounge of plentiful, the location perfect to wAlk to so many places. Hyatt Regency is a luxury hotel that makes me enjoy my business trip because it takes care of me in the most pleasing way once I get back to my room.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear Goplace42,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your business trip with us. It is so wonderful that we were able to create a comfortable environment for you to return to after a busy day. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this great review and I hope we have the chance to welcome you back again soon!

Hotel Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,589)

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Excellent location, professionalism,accommodations. Five star hotel for the 99%. Wish we stayed a few more nights. Concierge staff excellent, went out of their way to give tips on Denver. Hot tubs is outdoors with great view of the city. Windows that open in your room for fresh air!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jimmi2time,

Thank you for the great review! I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff took great care of you! I appreciate your great comments about our concierge, hot tub and guest rooms. I hope we can welcome you back again soon!

Hotel Assistant Manger

Reviewed 27 March 2014

The hotel had a very friendly and helpful staff. The location and price of the hotel were great. The room was very clean and cozy. I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I were traveling to downtown Denver, CO. The bar area was very lively at the hotel and looked very nice even though we did not personally use it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Gregory S,
Thank you for the great review and I am so glad to hear that you would return back to the hotel. I appreciate the kind comments about the staff, rooms, and the bar. We hope the next time you come back you will be able to visit both our bars and enjoy all that the hotel has to offer.
Allison Malhiot

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Convention hotels can be a disappointment so I didn't really expect much from the Hyatt Regency. I was so wrong. The room, even though it was next to the elevators, was quiet and always serviced when I needed it. They brought a humidifier to the room when it got very dry, which was a wonderful home like touch. The people from housekeeping, to bell service, to the desk were all top notch, caring, friendly and efficient. The fitness space was well kept, equipment worked and there was a good choice of equipment, and enough so that there were no lineups when I went. I was very impressed.

Dear Neil S,
Thank you so much for the kind review. I am so pleased you were impressed with your experience. I will be sure to pass your kind comments along to all of our staff members. We know a lot of our guests are here on business but we work hard to make the hotel comfortable environment where our guests can relax when they are not working. I hope the next time you come to Denver you will stay with us again!
Allison Malhiot

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I loved the check in -out process. I made it in a few minutes... The rooms are very good and cleanliness and the staff are very cordial. The business room are comfortable and there is a excellent staff tanking care of the rooms. Was an excellent experience. The hotel is very well located too.

Dear Carmem,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review! I am thrilled to see that the check in- out process was easy and convenient for you and that you enjoyed your guest room. I am so happy that our staff took good care of you and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

great hotel right next to convention center beautiful modern friendly close to 16th st mall stay here you wont regret it food is great too loved the staff all so friendly bed very comfortable and great pillows too large flat screens and tons of movies

Dear DallasAce,

Thank you for the amazing review and recommendation! It sounds like you were able to enjoy our great location to downtown. I really appreciate you great comments about our guest rooms and overall hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Hotel Assistant Manger

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We love going to the Hyatt regency at the convention center in Denver. We like going out in Denver and we have to go to a lot of Conventions so we stayed in this hotel often. We love it and it is on a great location : downtown (close to the free bus on the 16th) and next to the convention.
Very clean and friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Fb1814,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We’re honored to be your preferred hotel when visiting downtown. We hope to see you again real soon!

Joshua Starr