“Fantastic downtown property”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Beaumont, Texas
“Fantastic downtown property”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is an excellent property. It has a great location directly across the street from the convention center and is block away from the 16th Street Mall the room was extremely clean and very comfortable. The lobby is beautiful and the service was very friendly. I look forward to staying here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Mikesn,
Thanks for your recent stay and for recommending us. It’s great that you enjoyed our location and I am so happy you were satisfied with the room and service. The hotel just finished a renovation in our guestrooms and it’s great to hear feedback. We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Hotel Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (574)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Great Denver business stay with excellent amenities. Centrally located to downtown and the airport if your travel is independent or a large group this team knows how to cater to needs. Used the spa a few years ago and it was fine for a big hotel chain group. The in house Starbucks and retail shop are very conveinent and the hours open late helped .

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear T B,

Thank you so much for the great review. I am happy that we were able to provide for all of your needs while you were here. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again the next time you're in Denver.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great location to the Convention Center and Downtown Denver. We were close to 16th street, which has a free bus running up and down the mall area. Plenty of restaurants and bars nearby as well. Self Check In was pretty cool. No need to go to the front desk if you have your bar coded paper.

1 Thank JB1234Houston_Texas
Dear JB1234Houston_Texas,

Thank you for your positive review. I'm glad that you enjoyed using our Kiosk check-in function; it certainly can help expedite the process! We hope to have the opportunity to host you again the next time you're in Denver.

Milan, Italy
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great location, staff friendly and much helping, free wi-fi working well, comfortable beds, big screen tv, nice breakfast, appropriate cleaning, large bathroom, shower working very well. I strongly appreciate staff availability. They post my postcards after selling me stamps and put on by themselves, they printed my boarding cards and booking my shuttle car to the airport

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Lorenzo D,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am very happy to hear that all aspects of your stay were perfect. I will share your delightful comments about the service with our staff as positive comments are always appreciated. We hope you will stay with us the next time you travel to Denver.
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a multi-day conference. Typically I find that hotels near convention centers are not that special, largely because they don't have to be. That was not my experience here. All staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful, from the front desk to room service to engineering (my frig was not hooked up when I arrived). The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the food in the hotel longe was very good.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Ken M,
Thanks for your recent stay and for the kind comments. I am pleased that our service surprised you and we were able to make your stay enjoyable. I am excited to share your feedback regarding the guestroom and the food in the lounge. We hope you will choose to stay with Hyatt Hotels & Resorts the next time you travel for a conference.
Sleepy Hollow, Illinois, USA
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

We were in town for medical reasons and decided to hotel hop in the downtown area and this was our favorite hotel that we stayed at. We tried the Grand Hyatt and the Sheraton as well. Very nice lobby, room and the gym was the nicest I've seen in awhile. Great job, Hyatt!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Longmont, United States
Reviewed 12 April 2014

The Denver Hyatt provide exceptional service and accomdations at our recent stay for the World Beer Cup. I was very pleased with the staff and their support. The rooms and hotel is new with outstanding decor.

Dear Bob L,

Thank you for your fantastic review. I'm so pleased to hear such great comments about our staff. We will be sure to share your kind words with them. I hope that we will see you again the next time you visit Denver!