Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
4,652 results
All reviewsconvention centerpeaks loungestreet mallgreat hotelattending a conferencewithin walking distancelobby barhigh floorself parkinghot tubmountain viewbusiness tripconvenient locationlight railfew blocksdowntown areacoors field
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I was in town for a 5d mtg most of which occured at the Conference Ctr and this hotel could not have been better for my needs which included convenience to the Conf Ctr, a quiet comfortable room and good restaurants (16th St mall blocks away, other good restaurants nearby).Bonus unknown to me until I used it for the first time: this hotel has the best workout room of any establishment I've stayed in to date. Wonderful variety of and quantity of equipment of all types.

Room Tip: I was on a higher floor (17th)
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear Molly H,
Thank you for the five stars! I am so glad that our hotel was able to accommodate all of your needs during your recent business trip. Colorado is such an active state and we try to promote an active lifestyle with our fitness center and it is great you got to take advantage of it. We hope you will choose to stay with us the next time you travel to Denver.
Allison Malhiot

Reviewed 23 April 2014

The hotel was located in a great location--it was close to the 16th street mall but also close in distance to other locations, such as Capital Hill and CherryCreek Mall. I'll break down the review into sections.

1. Room: The room looks exactly as you see in the photo. It is clean, and pretty quiet, with the windows closed. You can also crack open the window slightly, but it gets very loud, even at night. The air is very dry from the altitude and you will notice how dry it is by the first night so I ran the hot water in the shower to add humidity for a few minutes.

2. Location: As mentioned previously, the location of this hotel is really great. It is right off of 16th street, which is a long street with all sorts of interesting stores and restaurants. The hotel is actually on 15th street, which also has lovely things all down 15th street, but it is off the 16th main street that makes the noise level more tolerable. There is a small avenue down 15th street where there are a lot of higher end restaurants such as "Ocean Prime" and a great Mexican restaurant that you can walk to and from. 16th street has a "mall ride" which you can hop on and off but the walk is wonderful and you can definitely walk the entire length of the street.

It is also located down the street from many parks and Capital Hill and is about an 12 minute drive from CherryCreek Mall which is where Neiman Marcus and WholeFoods is located in case you need vegan, gluten-free, raw food for your stay.

3. Food: The restaurant is lovely, as is the room service. I think room service might be overpriced for this level of a hotel, however. A Bloody Mary drink was billed over $20 each (without tip), which I think is a little over priced. There is also a convenient cafe by the elevator that has basic items, such as water, pastries, and snacks, and also red and white wine. They only carried Aquafina, so I ran down the street to Walgreens for Fiji water each night. I also stuffed my mini-fridge full of vegan, gluten free food from Whole Foods, but if you do the same, don't forget to put a bag of ice in the fridge, because the fridge doesn't keep anything cold, especially your green juices. I eventually put a bag of ice on the top and bottom rack of the fridge, which seemed to help. Don't forget to change the ice each day (lol). This is really a tip for all the health nut people who won't be able to find healthier food at every corner like New York.

4. Concierge: There was a lovely woman at the concierge desk who was so wonderful, I feel terrible I have already forgotten her name but she is petite in stature and wear cat-glasses and she is excellent at helping you in anything you need. Her service was wonderful so you should definitely ask for her for any help, as she comes from a place of "yes".

5. Check-in/out: Very quick, and efficient. They were very accommodating in my request for a later checkout due to a late flight. (Thank you, Hyatt.)

6. Problems: My shower was plugged but they sent someone up right away, and shortly following my departure, the manager sent an apology email regarding this inconvenience. They fixed my plugged shower very promptly, and it was not an issue at all.

Room Tip: I had friends staying on either side of the hotel and all the rooms are pretty good--I think, the higher you go, the better view.
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Overnight stay for a business function being held in the hotel. We have stayed here before and always expect and receive the best service at the downtown Denver Hyatt. Even with a slight bobble upon check in, we had no complaints

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Sam R,
Thank you for the review. I apologize that there was a slight issue upon check in however it sounds like it was handled appropriately. I am happy you expect the best when staying with us as we always strive to exceed expectations. I hope the next time you need to stay in the city you will choose to stay with us!
Allison Malhiot

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Back to Denver and the Hyatt Regency Denver at the CO Convention Center.
We planned a Spring weekend and Easter Dinner with family and friends.
The Hyatt is always a great place to stay, easy excess to the bicycle paths. One ride on the Cherry Creek trail and one on the South Platte. Denver has bike lanes and great riding along the rivers. The Avs played on Saturday night and is a short walk to the Pepsi Center.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Fatboy1957,

Thank you for choosing to stay with our hotel again on your most recent venture to Denver. I'm glad to hear you had such a good time with us. We'll be sure to share your great remarks with our team here. We hope to have the oppurtunity to host you again on your next trip in.

Best,

Joshua Starr

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The hotel is very nice. The staff was accommodating. The restaurants and bars were clean, neat and nice. The rooms are clean as well. The room service was lacking - only sent one cup for coffee for two on two mornings. Requested decaf coffee for medical reasons and did not get it one morning. Room service is the only complaint - everything else was stellar.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels