“Friendly staff, very clean, and a great gym!”

Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #12 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I did not lack for a thing. Staff was great, helped with getting a cab, directions, and just generally friendly and competent. Location was easy walking to a number of sites and shops. I recommend a cab to the Zoo, which was also worth a visit!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Maura E,
Thank you for your recent stay and the wonderful review. I am so pleased that our staff was able to assist with all of your needs. It’s wonderful that you enjoyed the location and thanks for sharing the recommendation about the zoo! We hope you will stay with us again the next time you come to Denver!
Allison Malhiot

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Hotel was in perfect location right near all the attractions, restaurants and sports stadiums. Jacuzzi was extra big and it a perfect location where you could see the mountains. The heated pool was a nice touch and the workout room was very spacious. I would have to say the best thing was the perk that came with my room which was access to the regency club where morning thru evening you could get free drinks and food and bring to your room or stay in the club and mingle with the folks. The staff was extra helpful and could guide you wherever you needed to go. the room service was fast and very delicious from the restaurant in the lobby. The suite was spacious and very comfortable and falling asleep was absolutely no problem at all. I would advise to stay at this hotel and get the room with access to the regency club and you wont be disappointed. Also the cannibus cup was phenomenal but thats a whole story in its self.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Robsteelz
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Robsteelz,

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. It sounds like you were able to enjoy most of our hotel's amenities and I'm glad that you enjoyed the visit to Denver as well. Regency Club is definitely a great benefit; I would recommend it to anyone coming in as well. For the added price it's a great value! We hope to see you again the next time you're in Denver.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Hotel was walking distance away from downtown Denver and amenities. Good public transportation, airport is an hour away. Good value for a major hotel in a metro area. Food and beverage service was a good value.

Dear Allen M,

Thank you for such a great review of your recent stay with us. I'm very glad that you found value in your stay with us, we hope that your able to feel well provided for when you stay with us, no matter your reasons for doing so. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

A great newer hotel in Denver with convenient walking distance proximity to Performing Arts Center, Denver art Museum 16th street mall, and he Capitol. Bell Staff and front desk staff were young, attentive, and they anticipated our needs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Helen L,

Thank you for such kind words regarding your recent stay. We really do have a great location for visitors to Denver. We're proud to be in a location where we're able to offer so many of Denver's premiere attractions. We hope to host you and your family again on your next trip to Denver.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed here for a work conference at the convention center across the street. Besides this being a very convenient location, I must say the customer service was above and beyond...for the most part. My uncle met up with me for dinner at the hotel. While being a bit too expressive with his hands, he knocked over his wine class into his lap and all over his shirt. The wait staff cleaned up immediately and then the manager came over. Not only did they offer to clean his shirt for him, since he wasn't staying at the hotel, they offered him a shirt to wear while they cleaned it! Did I mention this spill was completely his own expressive fault? Talk about above and beyond!

I'd like to end my review here, but I must mention the odd occurrence on check out day. I believe check out was 11AM (or around that time). Around 8AM, the maid knocks on my door asking me what time I plan to leave? I mean, I understand you have rooms to clean, but I have until 11AM. Please don't rush me. Thankfully, I was already up and packing but I found the whole situation kinda rude.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I was in Denver for a conference held at the Hyatt. I was checked in quickly and efficiently. My room was quite nice with all of the usual amenities. It was a busy weekend in in Denver with the Derby gala and Cinco De Mayo celebrations. Check out went smoothly. There is the check-out kiosk however I went to the front desk. Everything at the hotel was in excellent condition. I didthinkthat $4.00 for a cup of coffee was steep.

Dear Susan C,

Thank you for such great feedback regarding your recent stay. We pride ourselves on being able to provide quick and efficient service to all of our guests. I wll pass on your feedback regarding our coffee prices. Hope to see you on your next trip to Denver!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great staff and location within ease of walking to all downtown locations and across from convention center without the convention center feel. Bar and restaurant were excellent and very good selection. Starbucks store made mornings great. Would stay again on next trip to the Mile High area.

Dear Lance E,

Thank you for your great comments regarding your recent visit with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed the outlets that you were able to take advantage of while you were here. We hope it's not too long before you're back in Denver. We look forward to hosting you again!