“Outstanding Hotel in a Great Location”

Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #14 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I spent four nights here for a convention and had a great experience! The room was big and clean with nice furnishings. The shower was great with plenty of water pressure (unlike many places I have stayed). The staff was amazing. Check in was quick and easy. We spent a good amount of time at the bar in the lobby and always had very friendly service. Housekeeping even always greeted me in the hallway in passing! The only real complaints I have would be the pillows and elevators. I prefer a firmer pillow and my head seemed to sink into them quite a bit. And with several hundred people at a convention on the 3rd floor, the elevators can be a long wait (nothing really that the Hyatt can do about this, though). That isn't enough to lower the overall rating however. I hope to stay again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear mikelehmann81,

Thank you for great feedback regarding your time with us during your convention. We're overjoyed that you appreciated our teams commitment to genuine customer service. It sounds like we were able to offer a solid base from which you could fully enjoy your convention. We look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Denver!

Hotel Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,553)

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Very nice facility across from Denver convention center. Great staff, rooms and staff. Had a late night burger at the bar which was great. Rooms very new and clean. Bathrooms nice. Exceptional quality craftsmanship and decor.

Room Tip: Pretty much the same but mountain view is ok
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for a conference in Denver. This is a very nice hotel and conveniently located within a a couple minute walk to the convention center. The hotel is spacious, looks modern as I think it had been recently renovated. The rooms are of a decent size and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. If you want a soft drink or snack from the gift store, you're going to be shocked how expensive it is. Otherwise I don't have any criticism of this hotel. It is a $55 cab drive to and from the airport and there are plenty of places to eat nearby, including a bubba gumps across the street.

Dear FredPT,

Thank you for your great review concerning our hotel. We are proud to say we're recently renovated and anxious to show off our "new rooms" to as many people as possible! We believe our location is the perfect vantage point to enjoy all that Denver has to offer. Hopefully we'll see you in your next trip into town!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by this Hyatt. I don't usually stay at Hyatts but this one was very nice. It is right across the street from the Convention center and just a few blocks from all of the nightlife and restuarants. The room was comfortable and quiet. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay again. The hotel restaurant was not that good. I had a breakfast and a dinner there and neither were anything special.

Dear Summerdale,

Thank you for allowing us to deliver a pleasant surprise regarding your recent stay! We're glad that you enjoyed our property. And while there were some areas to improve on with your stay, it seems that overall we were able to provide a memorable experience. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again on your next venture to Denver.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed here for a work conference and felt that it was a great location to the convention center and attractions. I didn't love the restaurants directly around this hotel so I got some great recommendations from the hotel staff about good places to eat. Breakfast in the hotel is pricey but the buffet is delicious with an omelet station and all the standard breakfast fare. I ate breakfast here each morning because we really didn't have time for lunch with the conference we attended, it's a great breakfast to fill you up through lunch. I didn't love the toiletries in the rooms but I frequently travel with my own so this was not an issue but I would recommend brining your own if you don't like ginger type scents (which I do not). This property is directly across from the outdoor mall area and lots of restaurants and a movie theater so there is plenty to do.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed here for a quick one Sat night stopover in Denver for a Rockies game. Hotel is exactly what you'd expect from a Hyatt Regency. Very clean, great service, large full service hotel. The room was average size, and we had somewhat of a view of the city. We parked in their garage with a parking/breakfast package. Otherwise, would need to find an outside garage as street parking was limited. The breakfast buffet food quality however was a bit below other Hyatt's I stayed at. Not bad, but I've had better.
Location was great...a few min walk to the 16th street Promenade. Tons of shops and restaurants. Coors field is a bit of a walk, maybe 25 mins or so, but walkable.
Overall we'd stay here again our next trip to Denver

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The Denver Hyatt is centrally located and a great place to stay. The rooms were very clean and nicely updated as was the rest of the hotel. It was my first time to Denver and the hotel helped make it a good experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Paul A,
Thanks for the five stars! I am glad you enjoyed the renovated guestroom and the location of the hotel. I am so glad that you spent your first trip to Denver with us. We hope you will stay with us again for any other Denver trips you might plan.
Allison Malhiot