Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
GreenLeadersSilver level
St. Louis, United States
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Very good service and awesome workout facility. Room was super clean and very well furnished. The lobby bar was very nice. The hidden gem was the lunch buffet. Only $15 and was fully of fish and veggie options. Lots of elevators to keep people moving.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

2 Thank Ean E
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Ean E,

I appreciate your great comments about our staff and our facility. I'm glad that you discovered our lunch buffet! It really is a delicious option for an afternoon meal at our Altitude restaurant. We hope we see you again on your next trip to Denver.

Hotel Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (561)
texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed this hotel while attending a conference . My friend had a small problem when she reached there. Hotel staff was friendly and gave a 50 dollar card to use while she was there. I stayed in 20th floor. Beautiful scenery of Colorado.
Fitness center and hot tub pool very clean and hygienic.Hotel was full because of conference ,kept clean and did not so many people stayed there and they are able to accommodate large groups. Walking distance to convention center and surrounded by good restaurants. Had to check out early .hotel has accommodation to hold bags for very large groups.
Would recommend to large groups .
Staff very through about safety procedures .Hotel has accommodation to check in for the
Airlines and we were able to check in there.free wifi was so useful while you are there.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank shajijiji
Dear shajijiji,

I'm glad that we could make such a positive impression on both you and your friend during your travels to our hotel. It sounds like you enjoyed your time here, and I'm happy that we were able to provide the atmosphere you were looking for in your visit. We hope to see you in Denver again soon!

Helena, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stayed here for a conference in early May. Impressive hotel with lots of amenities. My room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The Downtown location is terrific for exploring Denver -- you can walk to most major attractions and there are many places to eat in the area. It is one block from the 16th Street Mall which is a great place for people watching and hopping the free bus which runs along it. Appreciate the free wi-fi and the Wall Street Journal. I couldn't hear any noise from outside the building. There is some hallway noise (room doors closing, people talking) that I could hear when I was inside my room, but since this hotel caters to business travelers (read: There are NOT hordes of little kids running down the hallways in search of the pool.), the disturbance is minimal. If you have a car, parking is steep. There are cheaper places to park 2-3 blocks away. If you arrived in Denver by airplane and want to take a day trip, you can rent a car from a major chain a couple of blocks away for a very reasonable price. Transportation to and from the airport is by shuttle, bus, or taxi. Allow yourself ample time to get to the airport. It is FAR away and you could encounter a lot of traffic. I've heard that they are building a light rail in the near future. In sum, this is a lovely place to stay, especially if someone else is paying for it. I highly recommend this hotel and would happily stay here again.

Green Features: No option to skip housekeeping for the day which I thought was odd.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Lee475
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

So, this was the 3rd or 4th time I've specifically stayed at this Hyatt. It's always great - the rooms, the service, the location, and the amenities.. However, for the second time I made the mistake of using Hyatt's web check-in.

They don't seem to have this system down right. First, my status wasn't recognized, Second, when I asked the staff about a few things that weren't quite right, they said things like "Well if we had known you were coming..." Really? I made the reservation a good week prior and did the web check in as soon as available - but they seemed to indicate that it was the web check-in that screwed everything up.

That being said, the staff made everything right and it was an awesome stay. I'd go back, but I'd wait in line to check in.

Don't hesitate - everything is great. Just talk to a person when checking it to make sure everything's on point.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tcp102
Los Angeles, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I gravitate to the Hyatt when I travel as I feel they provide the best rewards program, and overall service. Denver was no different: the service was awesome, location was central, rooms were modern and clean, and I earned points! Bob the concierge is a bonus - he has great insider knowledge of Denver! Highly recommend

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Jamie R
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Jamie R,
Thanks for the wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear that you are loyal to Hyatt, and that Hyatt Regency Denver was able to live up to your standards. I appreciate the kind comments about Bob and I will ensure to share them with him. We look forward to seeing out the next time you travel to Denver.
Allison Malhiot
Manitou Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We have stayed here several times, the last was 5/17/14. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. The hotel is beautiful, and the rooms are spotless. The outside staff move an incredible volume of cars seamlessly, never much of a wait. This was the first time we ate in the restaurant, we had Sunday brunch (the buffet). The food was quite good but unfortunately was barely warm. That was my only complaint!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Deb R
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Deb R,

Thank you for your honest feedback, I greatly appreciate all of your comments. I'm sorry that your buffet experience didn't mirror the rest of your time with us. But I do greatly appreciate the great things you've said about our team members. It's an honor to have the chance to serve our guests, and we look forward to the next time we have you with us.

Detroit, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

This hotel was wonderful and was a great fit for the group I brought in for a conference at the Colorado Convention Center. The rooms are great and the hotel lobby and restaurants are very nice. The staff was also great and the Catering team did a great job as well. We will be back!

1 Thank Bridgette A
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Bridgette A,
Thank you for the wonderful review. I appreciate the business you brought to the hotel and I am glad the hotel and staff were able to make your event a success. We look forward to your return!
Allison Malhiot