Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #14 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 17 June 2014

wonderful service, accommodations employees . I would always stay here when I am in Denver and would recommend that you do the same good food great rooms. don't go anywhere else this is the ultimate in hotel livings for business family leisure no matter what it is you are doing this is the place to go.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Nina G,
Thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad to hear we are your choice hotel when visiting Denver! We love that you are able to enjoy our accommodations whether on business or pleasure. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Hotel Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,554)

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Highly recommend staying here for ANY convention. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are exactly what they need to be, no overkill. It is conveniently located across the street from the Denver Convention Center, so when you arrive, you park and just enjoy. 16th Street Mall is just a block or so away and there is plenty to see and do there when you have free time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Irene F,
Thank you for the great review! I am glad you enjoyed our central downtown location and all that Denver has to offer. We love to hear that our staff positively impacted your stay. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the mile high city!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

For the price of this hotel I expected so much more. Yes the lobby is nice but that's about it. Our bed was hard and had holes in the sheets. The pool that they advertise as heated was a 2 lane lap pool that was freezing!! Not to mention it needs to be cleaned. When we had dinner at their restaurant the man who brought us a high chair gave us such attitude because he had to get another one since the first one was broken. My husband and I travel a lot and we have stayed in much much nicer hotels for way less. The only nice thing about this hotel is it was right across the street from the convention center.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Jess00286
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear Jess00286,
Thank you for the candid feedback on your recent stay. I am glad to hear that our location was convenient for you, but disappointed that we failed to meet your expectations in other areas. I am sorry to hear the pool temperature was not comfortable for you. Our engineering staff monitors the temperature of the pool and I have shared your feedback so that we may look into this issue internally. I would also like to thank you for the feedback regarding the staff at the restaurant. We demand a high level of customer service from our entire staff and we will be following up with the associate you encountered. I hope you will give Hyatt Regency Denver another opportunity to please you on your next visit.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The Hyatt Regency Denver is an amazing hotel and a great location. The hotel is clean and nice with wonderful customer service! The restaurant has delicious food and the promiximity to the Convention Center is so convenient.

Dear Kara C,
Thank you for the great review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel restaurant as well as our central downtown location. We love to hear positive feedback on our staff and I will definitely share your review with our associates! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Denver!

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

So this was my first experience with this hotel. We stayed two nights for Denver Comic Con. I never review hotels but had such a great experience is thought I would share.

I booked this hotel because it was close to the convention center. In all honesty, I waited until the last minute and it was the last available rooms in any hotel close. I thought it pricey but I wasn't in a position to argue.

Driving in, we had trouble getting into the hotel due to the traffic and a police escort for the wounded warriors on motorcycles who where staying there too. After circling the block a few times we got in and we were helped immediately and had help with our bags and parking.

We checked in immediately, even after all the wounded warriors arrived. They had extra staff on hand, they were all excellent and we were up in our room with all of our luggage within 10 minutes of walking in.

The elevators in the hotel were excellent and very fast. We never waited more than a minute or two after calling an elevator. They were easy to locate as well.

We got access to the Regency Club with our room - highly recommended. The complimentary breakfast and snacks were wonderful and it was a good place to relax and eat a good breakfast before a full day of Comic Con. The coffee and beverage selection was really good too, not to mention that the food was wonderful and there was a big variety of items to choose from.

The room was great, everything worked well and it had everything we needed. The shower had good pressure and was hot but it "coughed" every so often, probably due to other people showering. The bed was also very comfy.

My son and I went to the pool and fitness center several times. The pool was nice, indoors but a little cool. The large hot tub outside was wonderful. The gym had lots of equipment and was excellent.

Checking out was a breeze, they even kept our stuff after we checked out the last day so we could enjoy the Con without worrying about our luggage and vehicle.

I'm already planning on staying there again next year for Denver Comic Con.

Stayed: June 2014

Dear Traveling_Allison,
Thank you for the wonderful review! I loved reading that you were able to enjoy our hotel amenities while in town for Comic Con. We had an absolute blast hosting the Comic Con attendees and are thrilled to receive such positive feedback. We definitely look forward to welcoming you back for next year’s convention!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

If you want clean rooms, lovely city views, convenience to the Denver School of Arts and the Colorado Convention Center (not to mention 16th St Mall), doorstep RTD Lightrail access (practically), windows that open to allow for fresh air, smooth, quick elevators, and Starbucks coffee, this is the hotel for you.

The one and only thing I didn't care for: lack of vent fan for the bathroom, although it did seem to clear quickly enough, especially if the room's window was open. But with 4 people in that room it could be rather humid.

Altitude restaurant is on premise, along with a separate bar and coffee shop. The lobby and other public relaxation areas are awesome, with comfortable chairs and several locations to just take a break. The hot tub is large enough for a dozen people easily, plus lounge chairs along the wall; a two-lane swimming pool precedes it, and a walk through their very neat, well-equipped gym ie health club gets you right there.

Room Tip: I have no idea. I could see the CCC from my window, the morning sun reflecting off the buildings in...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear EstesLass,
Thank you for the awesome review! I am glad to hear you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our central downtown location. We love to hear our guests are enjoying the fitness center and able to relax in the hot tub! We look forward to seeing you in Denver soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Great atmosphere. Excellent service. Every amenity available. Great cafe/store in lobby. Right beside convention centre. Walk to everything. 16th st mall, art museum, lots of attractions and restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear AussieAMC,
Thank you for the awesome review. I am glad you enjoyed our central downtown location and all the great attractions Denver has to offer! We love to hear to hear you received excellent service during your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the mile high city!