“Great Hotel downtown close to shopping”

Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #10 of 158 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The hotel was very clean and the bed was so comfortable! I was well rested each morning when the alarm went off- as I slept through the night (this is not usual for me). Housekeeping was wonderful- and attentive.

There are newer reviews for Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were very happy with our recent stay at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Denver. It was a nice location for our trip and the staff was very friendly. The Peaks lounge had a wonderful view and was a great way to cap off a night in Denver. The fitness center was great, there is also a nice rooftop hot tub area. The pool is a small lap pool, not really a pool for lounging or fun. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JohnandJenna
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great stay overall. It's within walking distance of the convention center, 16th St Mall, and also Coors Field. The gym was enormous and the hot tub was relaxing. I had a beautiful view. The room was very comfortable, especially the bed. I wish I wasn't sick during the business trip; I would have loved to try the bar as it looked gorgeous. Guess that's a reason to come back next time!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Dayna B,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am sorry to hear that you were not feeling well during your trip but I am glad you had a comfortable bed and were able to relax in the hot tub. You definitely need to come back and check out Peak’s Lounge! We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I showed up late after a very delayed flight and the check-in staff was very friendly and offered a credit which I thog=ught was nice. The room was clean and a good size and there was a safe in the room. The food at the restaurant was excellent plus there was starbucks service in the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear U8544UBlindac,

Thank you for the great review. We love to hear you were welcomed to the hotel with a friendly face after a long day of travel. I am glad that you enjoyed our food and beverage options as well as our recently renovated rooms! We look forward to seeing you if you have another conference bring you to Denver!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is a very nice hotel and the staff is friendly, caring, and accommodating. It is close to shopping and attractions. I have no complaints about my stay and enjoyed it very much. Also, Peaks lounge has an incredible view of the city and great staff.

Dear Lara M,

Thank you for the awesome review! We truly pride ourselves on our associates and love to hear feedback that you received friendly and caring service. I am glad you enjoyed our central downtown location and had a chance to visit the Peaks Lounge- the view is definitely not to be missed! We look forward to seeing you in Denver soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Hyatt Regency - Denver Convention Center was a real winner! I was here for a July 3 night stay with my Boyfriend who was attending a conference. However, I was on leisure time, and we both enjoyed our stay thoroughly.

This modern looking building does stand tall in Downtown Denver. It is located directly next to the Convention Center, and just a short walk to places like the 16th Street Promenade, LODO, State Capitol, Cultural Attractions, and much more.

We checked in just a little bit before check-in time. The lobby is well maintained, open, with plenty of space. The service from the bell person, concierge, and front desk rep was awesome and friendly. We got a room on the 14th Floor overlooking the convention center and the big blue bear.

The room had 1 king bed and was very spacious. It had a separate chair with foot stool, desk and workspace, flat screen tv, spacious closet, safe, and even an empty refrigerator. The A/C worked wonderfully. The bed was super comfortable and the bathroom was equally as well laid out. It is a standard size hotel room; however, furnished and designed in a way, that I would love to have in my own home.

Housekeeping was wonderful every day. Again, I cannot emphasize the friendliness of the staff enough.

I did not get to use the health club or the restaurants.

I would most certainly stay again, without hesitation.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sensenigr,

Thank you for the fantastic review! I am glad you were able to leisurely enjoy Denver on your recent trip. It sounds like you definitely made your way around the city and saw some of the highlights that we are centrally located near. We pride ourselves on our staff and love to hear the associates positively impacted your stay. I will be sure to share your feedback with our housekeeping and front office teams. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Denver!

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I was a part of a large conference of over 5000 women entrepreneurs and we had sessions at the convention center & Pepsi arena. Easy access to the convention center. Friendly & helpful staff. Nice food & drink options both inside the hotel and close by. Loved my stay & would def go back!

Stayed: July 2014

Dear skinnypenguin,

Thank you for the great review! We loved hosting your group and I am glad to hear you enjoyed our central downtown location and the hotel amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Denver!