Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center
Ranked #13 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Beautiful furnishings and interior architecture make this an excellent hotel to stay at;
Great location in downtown Denver with a connection to the convention center and 16th street mall. Parking is expensive though

• Stayed: July 2014
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Nphou,

Thank you for the great review! We love to hear our guests enjoy the décor of the hotel! Most of our artwork is done by artists from Colorado and we have over 3,925 pieces of art in the hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our central location as well. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Sara Perry
Hotel Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (4,547)

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

In town for a meeting together and found the room clean, early check in, super helpful staff, everyone wishes good morning, we enjoyed it. Centrally located, close walking distance, adjacent conference center & bicycle rack. All good. Parking easy. 2 blocks from 16th street mall and good eateries.

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Storm15661,

Thank you for the awesome review! I am glad you were able to take advantage of our central downtown location and the great shopping and dining Denver has to offer! We love to hear you enjoyed our staff and received excellent service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Sara Perry

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I had a three-night stay during the summer and couldn't have been happier. This is a great hotel in a fantastic location! The service was outstanding and the staff was courteous and helpful. It is a great base for sight-seeing in downtown Denver. There is so much to do and see close by, whether it is shopping, dining, bars, museums or ballgames. I didn't experience the bars and restaurants at the hotel, but I would bet the service there also is great. I definitely would stay at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Jerry K,

I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. I have to agree with you, I really believe that our location is a perfect jumping out spot to see Denver from. Hopefully you'll get a chance to come back soon, it would be great to host you once more.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have stayed in this hotel 4 different times. Normally it is a great hotel. Great interior and rooms. My last stay was sub par and the front desk was rude. My wife and I got a suite for a romantic night in Denver. The room was very loud. The view was not very good. I requested a decent view and a quiet room and got neither. Normally this is not the case. I guess you can't exceed expectations all the time.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shawn H
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Hyatt Regency Denver provided the comfortable, quiet, luxurious accommodations our family was looking for at the end of a long trip. They were able to handle our larger family with adjoining rooms. Staff provided top notch customer service and the food and amenities were top notch. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Dan K,

Thank you so much for your recent visit. I'm glad that your stay with us could be your capstone to a long trip. I'm happy that you all enjoyed it so much. I hope we have an oppurtunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Recently stayed at this property, along with about 20 staff from my company that was attending a conference at the convention center (95 total staff in town, but we were spread among three hotels). For this to be a hotel connected to the convention center, the front desk was sure chaos. They were rude and unorganized. First telling me that I did not have a room, and after arguing with them they found one. They put me at the very end of a hallway, in two beds (my husband was along with me). I tried changing to a King room the next morning and was greeted by another rude person (did not get room changed). Staying there for more than a week in two beds was a pain. All-in-all, this hotel is very convenient to walk to anything. It is neat and clean. I would go to Denver again, but I would probably stay at the Grand Hyatt instead of this property (or, another location altogether).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
RegencyHyatt, Manager at Hyatt Regency Denver At Colorado Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear DallasMeetingPlanner ,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, I hope you had a successful conference while in town. I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble you encountered while staying with us. We pride ourselves on great customer service, and judging by the interactions that you described you did not receive that level of service. I hope you are able to return to Denver soon and we would be privileged if you chose to give us another opportunity to host you.

Htoel Assistant Manager

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

They hyatt regency Denver is a reasonably priced excellent hotel. I go k Denver often and either stay here or at the grand hyatt down the street. Can't go wrong with either. Easy check in at one of the kiosks in the huge open lobby if you don't need assistance. Let me pick the floor for my room. The rooms feel recently renovated, very clean, good room service and an excellent hotel gym. Very nice lobby bar with a Starbucks inside. A good choice for business or fun.

Stayed: July 2014