Stayed for 3 nights over New Year's Eve and would not recommend this hotel. I'll start with the positive:
- clean room and lobby
- free continental breakfast
- free wi-fi
Now the not so good:
After checking in the first night, we headed up the elevator, only to find the hallway smelling of cigarettes and marijuana. There was staff in the hallway who laughed off our concerns. We were completely aware that it was New Years and people were there to celebrate, but kids running up and down the halls until 5 am seems a bit excessive. We woke up the next next morning to the hallways littered in trash, crushed cereal, and still smelling horrible. There was hotel security onsite, but that seemed to matter little. Besides the stench, noise, and dismissive staff, the beds were sub par at best. Upon check out, we approached the front desk about a bell cart (there is no bellman) to help with our luggage. We were told go search the 6 levels of parking garages because people may have used and not returned them. I would think a place like the marriott would offer a bit better service than "go find one." I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Denver City Center is a spacious, modern downtown hotel with a perfect location and welcoming staff to meet the needs of business travelers, families and weekenders wanting to make a smart choice for a brief or extended stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Denver City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Denver City Hotel Denver
- Denver Residence Inn