“Solid quality, great location”

Residence Inn Denver City Center
Ranked #39 of 161 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Convenient to the Convention Center and pedestrian areas, our room was clean and spacious. Small kitchen is quite helpful and it is near restaurants and shops. Excellent for a conference or business downtown.

2  Thank SerenityFF
Alanna4734, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Denver City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Residence Inn Denver City Center was enjoyable. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed our location!

Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable.

We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I ended up at the Residence Inn Denver City Center when another hotel had my reservation canceled. They arranged for me to stay here instead. I hadn't stayed at a Residence Inn for a while, but I was very much impressed.

The location is great - I was attending a conference at the Convention center and could easily wlk there in about 10 minutes - a fairly pleasant walk too.

The hotel's open areas are spotless. There are comfortable seats and the breakfast area is large.

The room was perfect. I enjoy having a full size fridge which, though I didn't use this time, could come in handy. Bed was adequate - nothing wrong with it, but also nothing special. Other amenities in the room were very good.

Complimentary breakfast was one of the better that I have enjoyed. There was plenty each morning and changed over the three mornings that I ate there.

Moreover, at night there was a small buffet available.

Finally, I found the staff incredibly helpful.

Overall, I won't recommend this hotel in a heartbeat.

2  Thank Bubingo

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Residence Inn Denver City Center was enjoyable. I am pleased to also hear that you enjoyed our staff and our location!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Lobby was very welcoming, staff was very friendly. Check in was fast and easy. Had keys and was in our room and comfy before we knew it. Has the fastest elevators I've ever been in lol. Breakfast was very tasty.Rooms were very clean, only problem we had was no king beds were available.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank kevin t

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the Residence Inn Denver City Center was enjoyable. We were pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I spent three nights at the Residence Inn, arriving on a Thursday, departing on Sunday. The service was stellar from beginning to end with friendly staff who were very helpful with my inquiries and requests. The room was very clean upon check in and thoroughly cleaned daily with extras left to replace anything I used.

The room was a large suite with a full kitchen (fridge, stove, microwave, coffeemaker), a small dining area, a sitting area and a sleeping area. The bed was nicely made with plenty of pillows to choose from depending on your preferences and had a nice comforter with a spotless, white duvet cover.

I had three tall windows for plenty of light and the view was of a rooftop with a nice patio area; beyond, I could see the adjacent tall buildings and sky. The door to the patio was next to my room and had the weather been warm, I would have loved to sit outside and enjoy the view.

My room, being at the far end of the hallway, was VERY quiet with no noise at all from either the street or the inside of the hotel.

The location was good as it is only a block and a half from the 16th Street Mall where I could find plenty of places to eat. There were some questionable people on the streets but I was never approached by anyone and made it to dinner and back with no issues.

They served a free breakfast each morning and while it's certainly not gourmet, I was able to get some protein and fruit juice and was happy with what I ate. The choices were good, enough to please anyone who doesn't mind eating hotel lobby breakfast.

Upon leaving, I had to have some things shipped home and the young lady at the desk was very helpful and went above and beyond to make sure my items were well packed and would arrive safely.

I would stay here again and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet, clean, no-frills place to stay. If you're looking for luxury, this is not the place.

Room Tip: It seemed to be pretty quiet everywhere but the gym is located with the rooms so I would make sure I...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Mariadelcabo

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff as well as our location!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Our stay at the Residence Inn was a part of a Hotwire vacation package. We were expecting something basic in our one-night stay in Denver before heading into the mountains for a week of snowboarding, but we found ourselves disappointed we didn't stay an extra day because of how awesome the experience was.

We were greeted in an unbelievably warm manner at the desk, and the agent was helpful in telling us how to get around and giving us great suggestions.

The lobby is spacious, clean and has plenty of room for sitting around in a bright space and reading or working on your iPad, etc. The complimentary breakfast is terrific -- again, there's plenty of space to sit and enjoy. On that Sunday morning, it was pretty busy by about 9:30 AM, and there was a wait for hot food at the rate guests were taking it. Obviously not the fault of the hotel at all.

We had a one bedroom suite and it was more than enough space for two friends traveling. The bathroom is large, and the shower + amenities are very good. We were happy to have a door to the bedroom so someone could take a nap while the other person was watching TV in the main living area.

We noticed the hotel also provides a grocery service, where you can make a list and have your groceries delivered to your room. We certainly would have taken advantage of it had we stayed longer.

Parking garage is safe and easily accessible. On Hotwire, we were able to pay an additional $7 for parking to be included in our rate.

The hotel is on Champa, within a couple of blocks of the outdoor shopping area and plenty of places to eat and all transit very close. We took in a Nuggets game, and it was tough to find a cab because the city was so busy that Saturday night, but it was an easily walkable distance to Pepsi Center.

We were extremely pleased with our stay, and couldn't say enough good things about the hotel and its staff. Keep up the amazing attention to detail!

Room Tip: We loved our one bedroom suite -- queen bed in the bedroom and a pull out sofa in the main room. Nic...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Stephanie R
Alanna4734, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Denver City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel 6 nights. The hotel was 5 mins walk to convention center.
In the mornings there was a great breakfast provided by the hotel and in the evenings until friday night they had happy hours where you get food and drinks for free. This was the best part of this hotel.
My room was one of those 1bedroom suites. It was very clean and quiet. There was many dishes to cook.
The lobby was very comfortable to hang out and meet with people.
I would definitely stay here next time I come back to Denver.

1  Thank Kukiliku

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I was trying to find housing for our son's month-long medical rotation at a local Denver hospital. Hoping to find something close to his work I called the Residence Inn City Center. Brittany was extremely helpful in trying to find accommodations. When she was unable to book a Marriott property she went out of her way to try and locate alternative housing keeping in mind the budget of a medical student.

I will remember her helpfulness and be sure to recommend Residence Inn to anyone heading to Denver in the future.